the next guitar you are going to buy

sleewell

• Members
ESP_VIPER_electric_guitar_black.jpg

Mick from Anaal Nathrakh has that guitar, he's chuffed with it. I did ask him about neck dive on it as he's got a Gibbo SG as well, Viper wins.

Nice to see him moving up in the world after years of being an Epiphone tramp! Mind you...I think his brother still uses the Epis :lol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ml35-tbz-xlg.jpg

^i really dont like those but i tried one of their higher end and damn the playability is just awesome, the neck shape was one of their d-shaped neck (dunno if its the correct term but something like that)

• Members

I'm not even looking as I only bought a PRS Singlecut a few weeks ago. I wasn't even planning on buying a new guitar till after my wedding this year. However I do have a few that I would like in the next few years, finances permitting.

76118.jpg?lightbox

jackson-megadeth2_ff.jpg

SINGLECUT_HB_II.jpg

I very much doubt it though.

• Members

My next guitar will almost assuredly be a Peavey Mantis LT.

It will look something along the lines of this:

-97952706531614290.jpg

except it will be white.

After that...I dunno. I have no need for another guitar, but it'll get more use than another amp... :facepalm:

I would also kill for a Gibson Explorer or full size Ibby Destroyer...but...

• Members

Don't really know right now. Weird eh? Seriously, if someone gave me money and said "go buy a guitar", I wouldn't have a clue what to get. I just killed my SG gas, and I guess I'm basking in that still. Honeymoon phase you know.

I guess, I've always kinda wanted a Gibson RD Artist like this

Gibson%20RD77%20artist%20Moog%20electron

...or maybe a Flying V, or another SG even.

A big Gretsch would be cool.

• Members
KAP22NABH_ip.jpg

Kramer Assault 200+

Interested in these myself. It seems Sam Ash is the only store to carry them, which is odd. I have read that the necks are "shredder" necks though so that could be a deal breaker if they feel like an Ibanez.

I've actually been fairly interested in these:

2746915598-front-l.jpg

Even though that headstock is fairly retarded, I have heard really good things about the quality of these guitars and they have great features. I particularly like that they have the Seymour Duncan triple shot wiring which not only gives access to all manner of pickup coil selections, but also makes pickup swaps a breeze.

Archived