The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

Zeppelin Rules

• Members

Even though the Canucks are the only Canadian team in, I don't know if I can bring myself to cheer for them because their fans are just so annoying.

Well there is Ottawa too.

But I'm having a hard time rooting for either one. I tried to get aboard the Canucks bandwagon a little last year, but realized Bieksa is the only player I like on the team, the other guys are douches. And of course as a Leafs fan living in Ottawa I take a lot of {censored} all year round from Sens fans so have a tough time rooting for them.

I think I'd like to see more of the Preds this year, seems like a good group :idk:

Oh and no one's excited about Panthers/Devils? Ha ha what a lame matchup.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Philly got a game off Pittsburgh. I guess the Flyers will lose in 5 instead of 4.

I know it's the playoffs, but I'm not sure why you are surprised. The Flyers have only lost 1 game in that building, since it's existence, and it was the last game of the season, which was meaningless. We've been beating up on those crybabies all season long.

• Members

that should be a good series, my friend Gilbert Brule plays on the Coyotes, awesome player who's had some tough luck since making the NHL, glad to see him doing well.

That's awesome! He's a fan favorite here! Always being interviewed at intermissions! :thu:

These two teams are completely different in playing styles...should be a good one!

• Members

That's awesome! He's a fan favorite here! Always being interviewed at intermissions!
:thu:
These two teams are completely different in playing styles...should be a good one!

:thu: his uncle is a good friend of mine and great guitar player, Gilbert's not bad at guitar himself.

he picked up Bono hitchhiking last year, weird

[video=youtube;i14SHfRGc70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i14SHfRGc70

• Members

I hope he pushes his head through the glass next time.

LETS GO PREDATORS

I'm all for the violence of playoff hockey, but what the {censored} is Weber's

Problem? {censored}ing Zetterberg? Hope they suspend him just because that was douche bag 101.

• Members

I know it's the playoffs, but I'm not sure why you are surprised. The Flyers have only lost 1 game in that building, since it's existence, and it was the last game of the season, which was meaningless. We've been beating up on those crybabies all season long.

Yep, Cindy Crysby... whiner, diver, :p but still owns the Flyers. But seriously, if the Pens can actually show up for the whole 60 mins, they'd be unstoppable.

• Members

pens blew it and philly wanted it more, im so pissed and mad about the loss.

i cant stand philly and i love the pens, i think its gonna be a brutal series and philly has a good chance to win the series, blowing the lead and a loss like that may take some of the pens confidence, philly just wouldnt go away.

• Members

Problem? {censored}ing Zetterberg? Hope they suspend him just because that was douche bag 101.

This. It isn't WWE. That said, I don't know how I feel about suspending people during the playoffs unless they try to break someone's neck.

Still, I bet someone lays a BIG hit on Weber in the opening minutes of the next game if not a fight.

• Members

This. It isn't WWE. That said, I don't know how I feel about suspending people during the playoffs unless they try to break someone's neck.

Still, I bet someone lays a BIG hit on Weber in the opening minutes of the next game if not a fight.

Weber better stay out of Kronwall's crosshair.

• Members

Yeah undisciplined by Weber for sure, but it was in immediate retaliation for Zetterberg slashing him on the knee, which is in and of itself a pretty douche bag move.

• Members

Offsides. How does it work?? Flyers suck balls.

LOL, this. I'm no Penguins fan, but that non-call was brutal.

I guess I just have no faith in Philly. They're all talk, all chirp. Who knows, they might surprise me.

Archived