from the yahoodan news room: zr1? pwnt. viper SRT? pwnt.

knucklefux

• Members

I never said {censored} about a Viper. Thing can't even hold my drink
:lol:

Cobras are fun, just not my thing. Fast as {censored}, no denying that. I would own this car if I was on the strip.

It was that other guy :o

All I'm tryin' to say is that you know, they probably just looked at it and said, "{censored} it, more horsepower." 90% of these cars are going to be owned by lawyers (meaning lawyers with more money than I have or will ever make) who drive them to work every other Friday.

I'm considering buying a GT 5.0 because you know, {censored} it, more horsepower :o :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was that other guy
:o

All I'm tryin' to say is that you know, they probably just looked at it and said, "{censored} it, more horsepower." 90% of these cars are going to be owned by lawyers (meaning lawyers with more money than I have or will ever make) who drive them to work every other Friday.

I'm considering buying a GT 5.0 because you know, {censored} it, more horsepower

When in doubt...

MOAR HORSEPOWER! No other answer will do

• Members
I'm a Mustang guy and the only 'bow tie' I'd own is a CTS-V! Then after awhile I'd sell it for a Boss leguna seca
:)

The LS is sweet no doubt and i ran in E-Town against a v in my boss. Im a mustang guy no doubt( had a 67 and 68 coupe for many years)
Those CTSs are very fast cars and the 500 is just insane

My Boss
IMG_0100.jpg

• Members

Great, it is the most powerful V8 out there. GL HF laying that power down in a chassis that hasn't been able to hang with true sports cars like the vette. True car guys will know that this power is meaningless without the rest of the car to back it up. That a "lesser" car can perform better.

This car is exactly for the thread title; guys that want to buy the biggest compensation regardless of if they'll ever use it or have the ability to control it. They want the biggest 'package' to brag about.

• Members

Great, it is the most powerful V8 out there. GL
HF laying that power down in a chassis that hasn't been able to hang with true sports cars like the vette
. True car guys will know that this power is meaningless without the rest of the car to back it up. That a "lesser" car can perform better.

This car is exactly for the thread title; guys that want to buy the biggest compensation regardless of if they'll ever use it or have the ability to control it. They want the biggest 'package' to brag about.

Wrong

Chassis has been out performing some impressive car already.

http://www.fastestlaps.com/cars/ford_mustang_boss_302_ls.html

Archived