Soundstorm

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Some of my friends who've read the books are getting
pissed
with this season. Precisely why I refuse to read any of them until after the corresponding season is over.
:o

This. I'm enjoying the show and not reading the books on purpose. The show is amazing as is. I don't need the "why did they do this and not do that?" {censored} in my head

• Members

:lol:

Some of my friends who've read the books are getting
pissed
with this season. Precisely why I refuse to read any of them until after the corresponding season is over.
:o

I just have to laugh at the people who read the books and are getting pissed off...... in the end yes... they are chaging {censored} but there's NO WAY they can stay faithfull 100% to the books.... too many characters, too many side stories and sub-plots .... They haven't changed things SO badly that it's jumped the shark as yet IMO...

• Members

Plus there is that generalization that the all books are better than their movie or TV show counterpart. While that is generally true (only because of the detail that can be given typically), sometimes things can get benefitted from being a bit more simplified. Sometimes.

• Members

A big point of contention since last night appears to be Khaleesi's dragons being kidnapped, something that apparently never happens in the book.

I haven't seen lastnight's episode yet..but.. no that doesn't happen in the books.... BUT.. I think I see where they are going with it... time will tell..

• Members

Last nights episode was sweet. I totally wanna bang Osha now more than ever. Also I can't wait to see Ygritte naked. Wildling vag ftw.

Funny trying to watch Theon fail at watching him try and chop someones head off.

Ygritte is a hottie...and just the right kind of dirty....

• Members

Her dragons getting stolen was dumb as {censored}. Hopefully they tie this subplot up by the end of the next episode.

I'm pretty sure this is just a short cut to get her to go to the Temple and then have Drogon burn it down....

• Members

I love Tolkien and Martin precisely for the fact that they are so descriptive. I really don't get this, "{censored} DETAIL, GIVE ME STORY" mentality some of you have. To each, their own, I guess.
:idk:

{censored}in' these. Take your goddamn Adderall and stop finding something to complain about. I mean FFS, we bitch about how empty TV is with tired old sitcoms and {censored} "Reality" shows and then something great like GOT comes along and then we bitch that its too slow? {censored} off back to The Amazing Race then if you don't like it.

• Members

I'm far more concerned about Emilia Clarke's alleged 'no nudez' clause for season 2 and beyond.

After seeing the first one or two episodes this season, i told my buddy that I doubt you're gonna see her getting nekkid this season. Just seemed that was how it was gonna be.

• Members

hahaha...yeah... It is TV afterall BUT... you have to agree they haven't shyed away from some of the more gruesome scenes in the books.... I think they are saving the bear pit for Brienne and Jamie...give it more shock and awe...I could be wrong though...time will tell...

Archived