Season 2 of Game of Thrones...

Soundstorm

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go {censored} yourself. And then ask yourself why you're so wrong. Take your time and really get into the particulars of why you're so completely ass{censored} backwards. Then write a letter of apology directly to Peter Dinklage. And then go {censored} yourself.

• Members

Go {censored} yourself. And then ask yourself why you're so wrong. Take your time and really get into the particulars of why you're so completely ass{censored} backwards. Then write a letter of apology directly to Peter Dinklage. And then go {censored} yourself.

Ttttthhhhhhiiiiiissssss

• Members

I think it's kind of boring.

Had a strong finish last season, the beginning of this one is like... "oh man next episode is going to be soooo epic".

But I find myself saying that after every episode and it's getting kind of old. This epic battle build-up better be worth it in the end. If I wanted to see political bantering and tits I'd watch C-span with redtube on the next tab.

• Members

LMAO

You fanboy.

I'm willing to bet they made some kind of changes in the writing department. Whatever they did, the new episodes are slow and dull, and they killed off most of what was good about the show in the first season.

• Members

Had a strong finish last season, the beginning of this one is like... "oh man next episode is going to be soooo epic".

But I find myself saying that after every episode and it's getting kind of old. This epic battle build-up better be worth it in the end. If I wanted to see political bantering and tits I'd watch C-span with redtube on the next tab.

Exactly

• Members

But I find myself saying that after every episode and it's getting kind of old. This epic battle build-up better be worth it in the end.
If I wanted to see political bantering and tits I'd watch C-span with redtube on the next tab.

Doesn't everyone want to see this always? I know I do.

• Members

This.

It all builds up to something big....Just like the first season....First season started slow EXACTLY like this one. I wouldn't be talking so much {censored} until you see the whole season.

• Members

Hmm, opinions of Season 2 are much like my opinions of book 2. Tyrion is awesome in the book and I can't wait to watch him on screen. Otherwise...much of book two was complete and utter meh to me.

Martin is a hell of a writer who can't get out of his own damn way and let the main interesting stories progress at more than a snails pace. At least until things just happen.

This is reminding me I gotta get book 3 for my Kindle. I have such a love/hate relationship with the series of books already. :lol:

• Members

Hmm, opinions of Season 2 are much like my opinions of book 2. Tyrion is awesome in the book and I can't wait to watch him on screen. Otherwise...much of book two was complete and utter meh to me.

Martin is a hell of a writer who can't get out of his own damn way and let the main interesting stories progress at more than a snails pace. At least until things just happen.

This is reminding me I gotta get book 3 for my Kindle. I have such a love/hate relationship with the series of books already.
:lol:

If you thought book two was...meh...Stop now.

• Members

This is reminding me I gotta get book 3 for my Kindle. I have such a love/hate relationship with the series of books already.
:lol:

Book 3 is the best by far.

• Members

YOu know, someone on here complaint about GOT Season 2 the other day, stating that "the lesbian scene was alright" but didn't get it but seemed to be about "midgets and dragons..."

I mean...WTF? LESBIANS, MIDGETS AND DRAGONS.......plus politics, I guess that must be too run of the mill for some people :lol:

• Members
LMAO

You fanboy.

I'm willing to bet they made some kind of changes in the writing department. Whatever they did, the new episodes are slow and dull, and they killed off most of what was good about the show in the first season.

The show is based off of books written by a single guy you dip{censored}

• Members

This.

It all builds up to something big....Just like the first season....First season started slow EXACTLY like this one. I wouldn't be talking so much {censored} until you see the whole season.

I agree here, it took a few episodes for me to get into the first season as well, then it delivered. I expected about the same coming into this season.

• Members

There are parts that are so awesome and parts that are so "really? REALLY??" it drives me insane. Martin drives me nuts cause he's 100x the writer I could ever dream of being and spends 300 pages of each book talking about food and somebodies 12th cousin and all this other crap that no one on earth cares about instead of continuing on with the freaking story.
:mad:

Tolkien'd

I loved lotr but godamnit. Get on with the story, I'm halfway through the hobbit and its frustrating.

And GOT is irritating like walking dead last season. Get on with it and {censored} that filler {censored}.

Archived