New Schecter Al Jourgensen Signature Guitar

soundgardener75

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are things I like about it.. I'm building my final and most"dressed up flying V.. I've built a half dozen.. Its got binding, the block inlays, like this, and will be a killer dark blue on top. The back of the body, neck and headstock will be black.. Ebony fretboard. All mahogany body and neck..

So the inlays I dig, the ebony is cool.. I don't mine the gold actually.. Gold and black works. Any other color with gold hardware I don't like.. The only problem and its a glaring one, is that middle horn . I don't mind the third horn on the headstock, but I could do without it.. The Bigsby is ok..

• Members

There are things I like about it.. I'm building my final and most"dressed up flying V.. I've built a half dozen.. Its got binding, the block inlays, like this, and will be a killer dark blue on top. The back of the body, neck and headstock will be black.. Ebony fretboard. All mahogany body and neck..

So the inlays I dig, the ebony is cool.. I don't mine the gold actually.. Gold and black works. Any other color with gold hardware I don't like.. The only problem and its a glaring one, is that middle horn . I don't mind the third horn on the headstock, but I could do without it.. The Bigsby is ok..

Pretty much this. If it didn't have the Bigsby or that dumb middle "dick" it would be a solid guitar for rocking.

Archived