Guess what just opened RIGHT NEXT to my office?

guitarbilly74

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thought was "It's either Chipotle or Arby's."

...because I am one of apparently three people in this country that enjoy Arby's.

I have an Arby's about 7 mins away. I frequent it way more than I should.

• Members

16. Worst Mexican Entree

Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito

1,179 calories

7 g fat

125 g carbs

2,656 mg sodium

Despite a reputation for using healthy, fresh ingredients, Chipotle's menu is limited to king-size burritos, overstuffed tacos, and gigantic salads

• Members

{censored}er. I came in here to guess strip club.

Not only do you deny me that chance, but also rub my face in Chipotle, which I still haven't had the chance to try because they aren't anywhere near here, but everybody tells me is better than Q'Doba, which we have everywhere. And while I'm in an 82 day food lock-down too. And now I'm thinking about mexican food that I can't have.

Can the mods just allow billy to use the full-size version of that picture as an avatar for a while to save him some time?

• Members

{censored}er. I came in here to guess strip club.

Not only do you deny me that chance, but also rub my face in Chipotle, which I still haven't had the chance to try because they aren't anywhere near here, but everybody tells me is better than Q'Doba, which we have everywhere. And while I'm in an 82 day food lock-down too. And now I'm thinking about mexican food that I can't have.

Can the mods just allow billy to use the full-size version of that picture as an avatar for a while to save him some time?

Btw, it's better than Q'Doba. In case you were wondering. :)

• Members

QFT!!!!
:lol:

Also, how you guys like my new avatar?

Avatar's ok, but would be more suitable if it were laney cabs stacked in graph form indicating likelihood of bedding down with a young lass whose lap you just puked in.

• Members

16. Worst Mexican Entree

Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito

1,179 calories

7 g fat

125 g carbs

2,656 mg sodium

Despite a reputation for using healthy, fresh ingredients, Chipotle's menu is limited to king-size burritos, overstuffed tacos, and gigantic salads

Archived