Guess what just opened RIGHT NEXT to my office?

guitarbilly74

• Members

:mad:

It's something Nancy Pelosi/Ronnie Magro is known for typing first in his threads bro.

It's actually so people don't "hover" over your thread title on the main page, which brings up a "tooltip" that has the first line or so of text in your post. It's so people have to click on it to see wassup :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thought was "It's either Chipotle or Arby's."

...because I am one of apparently three people in this country that enjoy Arby's.

+1 Arbys! Freebirds is okay if you don't have a better place in town like we do, but they aren't a major chain yet. Once upon a time McDonalds started their own crappy burrito place...they called it Chipotle...Who the heck opens a burrito place and black beans are the only beans they offer in the south? I turned around and walked back out of the place, I kid you not.

• Members

+1 Arbys! Freebirds is okay if you don't have a better place in town like we do,
but they aren't a major chain yet.
Once upon a time McDonalds started their own crappy burrito place...they called it Chipotle...Who the heck opens a burrito place and black beans are the only beans they offer in the south? I turned around and walked back out of the place, I kid you not.

who dis bee

• Members

who dis bee

Habanero Grill, Burrito Shack was better (if that's even possible) a number of years ago but tried to startup in a horrible location (Subway also closed in the same location a year or so later, and a burger shop, and a sushi shop, etc).

• Members

Habanero Grill, Burrito Shack was better (if that's even possible) a number of years ago but tried to startup in a horrible location (Subway also closed in the same location a year or so later, and a burger shop, and a sushi shop, etc).

I'd otherwise not believe you, but if they're in San Antone, you may be on to something :thu:

• Members

+1 Arbys! Freebirds is okay if you don't have a better place in town like we do, but they aren't a major chain yet. Once upon a time McDonalds started their own crappy burrito place...they called it Chipotle...Who the heck opens a burrito place and black beans are the only beans they offer in the south? I turned around and walked back out of the place, I kid you not.

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internet

• Members

This is a fascinating tale with a well defined plot, climax, and conclusion. On the cusp of being a New York Times bestseller even.

Please give us more!!!

• Members

Hi, I'm fat and like eating fat people food......can't we all just get along and eat fat {censored}ing food in harmony?

Hell no. I am deeply offended at anyone who prefers one artery clogging {censored}-hole over my favorite artery clogging {censored}-hole. I'm getting close to proposing legislation that will define "fast food" as only those places that I deem acceptable.

• Members

Hell no. I am deeply offended at anyone who prefers one artery clogging {censored}-hole over my favorite artery clogging {censored}-hole. I'm getting close to proposing legislation that will define "fast food" as only those places that I deem acceptable.

You da man Brophus! :thu:

• Members

16. Worst Mexican Entree

Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito

1,179 calories

7 g fat

125 g carbs

2,656 mg sodium

Despite a reputation for using healthy, fresh ingredients, Chipotle's menu is limited to king-size burritos, overstuffed tacos, and gigantic salads

Archived