This should be a good thread

guitarbilly74

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"The morbidly obese heavyweight believes that her goal of becoming the fattest human will remove the stigma that fat is bad seeing as she believes she is healthy, her sons are happy and she has found love"

This is what I find the most offensive about it all. The audacity to try and pretend this is some altruistic endeavor. Stfu you beast.

It's like some {censored}ing crackhead going I'm going to smoke the most rocks ever to break the stigma that being a crackhead is unhealthy.

:facepalm:

• Members

She may die before her wedding day comes. She is mental. Tabloids should not be publicizing it (nor some of the famous people they refuse to let go). How did she convince her sister to push her around in a wheel chair for the rest of her life? Her sister must be mental too. Does she realize that if she falls once, there is no getting up? Survival of the fittest works except for humans who continually help each other live non-healthy lives.

• Members

And see, this is an example of why we are too many. Some tub of excrement is infamous for being a tub of excrement.

Remind me again why culling our herd is wrong? Why it is okay for us to hunt tigers to extinction but we just can't just eradicate the entire customer base of the Cheesecake Factory? WHY?

That tub of excrement eats as many calories in a day that I eat over 19 days!

Derek

• Members

And see, this is an example of why we are too many. Some tub of excrement is infamous for being a tub of excrement.

Remind me again why culling our herd is wrong? Why it is okay for us to hunt tigers to extinction but we just can't just eradicate the entire customer base of the Cheesecake Factory? WHY?

That tub of excrement eats as many calories in a day that I eat over 19 days!

Derek

I eat tiger excrement.

• Members
30,000 calories per day? Bull{censored}. No human can consume that much. It takes dedication to put 3500 calories down your throat every day.

dude, c'mon meow.

any of the taco bell burritos have 500 calories a piece. you don't think she inhales 5 or 6 of those as an inbetween snack, snack? :lol:

THere's your 3000 calories right there, and doesn't even include a drink or fatty {censored} that she could dip them in. Imagine a taco bell burrito dipped in ranch :freak:

You can't be serious thinking 3500 is hard to put down. I get at least 1k calories just from looking at pics of what Brolando eats!

Archived