Christian metal bands, lol

the_gunslinger

• Members

Do you wanna play sold out on fire jesus power metal hard rockin' blues with this band?

(sigh...there is no hope for my town:facepalm:)

http://medford.craigslist.org/muc/3068088991.html

Sin No More Ministries loves all people no matter if you are a christian or not. We hate sin because it's killing humanity

Sin No More is looking for a second lead rythm guitar player and lead vocalist and keyboardist. If we

can all sing it would be a plus must have professional gear no drugs or alcohol no

sex unless you are married to a woman because we care about your spiritual walk and your physical

health. Please understand I am not looking for perfect people just people who love

God with all there heart mind body and soul and want to be like the savior Jesus Christ which he was perfect.

Looking for musicians that live for Jesus not just playing and live for themselves

and the world. Jesus says not to be luke warm but to die to the world and yourself and live for him.

We play all styles of on fire Jesus power metal hard rocking blues which is our

favorite type of music with double lead guitar players. We have a sound proof studio

and full pa system we love to sing and write music we need to join together in our

quest to bring heavy Christian music to the valley. We need a hard rocking metal fest

in this valley like wood stock but for God!!!!!!!! speaking the word to everyone lets rock for the Rock.

p.s. only serious sold out on fire christians who have a calling from God to spread

the gospel warriors for Christ that there weapon is there instrument to come against

the devil and sin in this world. No groating or screaming just quality vocals in

harmony to spread the word of Jesus Christ. Let's die to our flesh and pick up our

cross daily. If you have the annointing and got your life together right with Jesus

growning up daily in Christ not just for fire insurance but doing everything to be a

mature on fire Christian lets rock. I'm not judging nobody just looking for people

who want to serve God with all there heart. Come against sin in there life loving

Jesus at a level where you want to please him. With every thing you do put the full

armor of God on seek God with all your heart just like Jesus did. He was about the

Fathers business so that people wont see or hear you because god is working through

you and you have become one with Jesus. When they see you they see the Father just

like Jesus. I have to be picky when it comes to a ministry because the devil will tear

us apart. We love you all our goal as a ministry is to do evertyhing Jesus did and

more just like he said in the bible to spread the gospel to everyone. Just as Jesus

said in his own words sin no more. Sincerely drummer and vocalist Earnest Forsythe

and lead guitarist and vocalist Robert Real and bass player and back-up vocalist shawn.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it any more silly than singing about Satan via Black Metal or singing about dragons and medieval times via Dio?

To each their own.

Well, actually, no. It isn't more silly. But Dio doesn't make me cringe at the preachiness of his songs. It's just poetry and dark imagery, not really anything deep.

He also sang like an angel. With wings and armour and a righteous fury!!!!!:rawk:

Plus, even in that CL ad, there was something about "fire insurance". Even when they say they don't want to bring it up, they still bring it up.

As much as I loathe "fire and brimstone" preachers, at least they aren't sugar coating it by saying "we want to save you from hell" with oh-so-clever similies in their lyrics like many Christian bands do.

I don't really have a problem with these people - I avoid them. If pressed, I will be polite about it.

But not for very long, because it offends me.:mad:

I hope I did not offend you.

• Members

Is it any more silly than singing about Satan via Black Metal or singing about dragons and medieval times via Dio?

To each their own.

very very few black metal bands take themselves seriously and actually believe in satan, it's merely an artform. (it seems) all christian bands actually believe in christ, therein lies the difference, imo.

• Members

I think this is an oxymoron

Metal (the darker stuff) is not appropriate for Christianity

conversely metal doesn't need a any-called Christian band playing metal.

The stuff I wrote above is my opinion

Godbless

Bob

• Members

In related news, I looked at the CL Ashland-Medford musicians community page...

What a
disaster area
. Carnage.

But I did like the page about "the troll must be a keyboard player".
:facepalm::lol:

Which is one reason why I hate my town. There are some good bands and talented musicians in this area, but only the r-tards in town seem to post there. But it does bring the lulz tho.

Archived