Kate Upton GQ Good Lord

knickdeez

• Members

And IN before some tatted chick in a band who has a vag that has seen more dong than the Vietnamese State Treasury.

that was the funniest thing i have read all day. i was laughing all the way out the door and on the drive back home on that one.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh. . . people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children...

• Members

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh. . . people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children...

oh I get it. There was a white, blonde chick, who said something like this, but is someone completely different. but white and blonde.

• Members

I really don't see the obsession with this girl. Yes, she has big tits. Yes she's pretty, but her body isn't that awesome. Just like OverDriven said, I'd pound the {censored} out of her {censored} hole, but I could easily find someone hotter with a better body.

Maybe one of you can explain it to me
:idk:

Agreed. Excellent breastuses. If that wasn't the case, though, noone would even know her name. :o

• Members

She's very hot...but those tits are going to be down to her knees after a child. There are two kinds of big boobs, there's the super jiggly kind that feel like they're filled with air and then there's the kind that feels more muscley. The jiggly boobs are the ones you've got to watch out for...cause for concern.

Don't get me wrong, I would do terrible things to her...but I'm just saying...

• Members

I agree. Those look real imo.

they are real, have banged many women with bigger nicer boobs or similar that were real.

real boobs are amazing, fake boobs {censored}ing suck when it comes to tactile sensation. hard and gross :cry:

• Members

Some of you guys have standards that will never be met
:lol:

No, I'm just so far below hers that it's almost pointless to drool over her. I mean, I only have so much drool, I find I'd rather spend it on a gal I have a chance with.

• Members

She just looks like a typical blonde bimbo to me :idk:. Not saying she's not hot and that I wouldn't get way up in there, but I don't see her as anything special as far as blonde bimbos go. There's a million other girls that look just like her.

Archived