In hospital Brock Lesnar'd

primeholy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Got 12 inches of my colon taken out yesterday morning. They had to slice me open instead of lyproscopic due to scar tissue and other stuff. Surgeon said what they took out was "very diseased". Gonna be out of work for about a month. Now is the time to send me monies, a Yamaha thr 10, a fender mustang, or just well wishes
:thu:
I am on some decent pain meds though.

hows about I just send you
dp216bk_0.jpg

instead

• Members
Got 12 inches of my colon taken out yesterday morning. They had to slice me open instead of lyproscopic due to scar tissue and other stuff. Surgeon said what they took out was "very diseased". Gonna be out of work for about a month. Now is the time to send me monies, a Yamaha thr 10, a fender mustang, or just well wishes
:thu:
I am on some decent pain meds though.

Were you able to just be sewn back up?

I had a perforated colon and they too took out about 12" of colon. I had a colostomy bag for a year. PM if you want a private talk about this.

• Members

Were you able to just be sewn back up?

I had a perforated colon and they too took out about 12" of colon. I had a colostomy bag for a year. PM if you want a private talk about this.

I think I'm glued actually :lol: No colostomy bag thankfully. He said what he cut out looked very diseased though. Taking the catheter out sucked hard, and there's a chance they might have to put another one in briefly if I don't start peeing more :mad:

• Members

Primeholy- was wondering what type of symptoms and/ or pain you were having before the operation. Hope things get better for you soon bro!

When I was first diagnosed I thought it was a hernia(lower abdominal pain). I actually did have a hernia by my belly button, but that wasn't causing any pain:lol: This was back around October, and I decided not to have the procedure when I got my hernia repaired. I was hoping I could fix it with diet, but that didn't work. Last month on the 8th I went to the er around 11pm. I was having terrible lower abdominal pain just above my bladder. I thought I was seriously gonna die. If I hadn't went to the er, I might have cause I was toxic and was on the hospital for 5 days on fluids and antibiotics. They can detect it with a colonoscopy and/or a ct scan. If you think you are having problems, get that {censored} taken care of. I almost waited too long :eek:

Archived