In hospital Brock Lesnar'd

primeholy

• Members

Oh, I was having quite a bit of blood in my stool ranging from bright red to dark red. The dark stuff is the bad stuff as it insinuates an infection somewhere in your digestive tract. Back in the summer of 2010, I was squirting blood out my ass like diarea, and the doc gave me some foam to put in mah but :o My hemoglobin dropped from 13.2 on Friday to 9.3 on Monday. It prolly got lower on the weekend, but the foc was closed and I didn't wanna go to the er.I hope this {censored}ty information might be the least bit helpful to you. Are you having some symptoms you are. Inverness about?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been having pain under my left rib and feel sick after I eat. They wanna do a colonoscopy but I been holding off due to a couple other medical problems. Not {censored}ting blood or anything. Gonna schedule the test tomorrow and not f around any longer.

• Members

I have been having pain under my left rib and feel sick after I eat. They wanna do a colonoscopy but I been holding off due to a couple other medical problems. Not {censored}ting blood or anything. Gonna schedule the test tomorrow and not f around any longer.

DO EEET! Don't become your moniker!

• Members

Yo Primeholy!!! Just caught up on this thread mang! Hope you have a well and speedy recovery!! If there is anything I can help with, just shoot me a message on facebook or here mang.. Take care, relax, catch up on some movies and get well!!

Archived