Panera Bread's lobster sandwich

The Anomaly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because what the hell rock have you been living under?

Some people avoid franchise places in exchange for places that employ real chefs, that cook with a little passion.

not some carbon copy, standarized, bull{censored}, thrown together by high school kids who don't give a {censored}.

thats like saying "you don't listen to :insert the names of 5 pop stars here: what rock do you live under?"

when you probably listen to something with a little more substance, that can't get popular because mainstream america has bad taste.

• Members

Some people avoid franchise places in exchange for places that employ real chefs, that cook with a little passion.

not some carbon copy, standarized, bull{censored}, thrown together by high school kids who don't give a {censored}.

thats like saying "you don't listen to :insert the names of 5 pop stars here: what rock do you live under?"

when you probably listen to something with a little more substance, that can't get popular because mainstream america has bad taste.

Dumb...

If it tastes good..Eat it.

If it sounds good...Listen.

• Members

I love me some lobster, but I ain't paying $17. If I want to try it, I have to see if my ex-bandmate (who works at a Panera branch in Costa Mesa) would hook me up for at least a decent price. :lol:

How self-absorbed do you have to be to start 4 threads about what you had for lunch?

{censored} you, you {censored}ing {censored}! :mad:

• Members

Dumb...

If it tastes good..Eat it.

That is a pretty common mentality it seems...

Don't question or think about it, just shovel it down.

is that why we're the fattest country in the world?

trust me, a little research/concern about what you are using to fuel your body is anything but dumb.

• Members

Lobster Attack sandwich

Calories 810
Sodium 1700 mg

Total Fat 22 g
Potassium 0 mg

Saturated 4 g Total Carbs 87 g

Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 4 g

Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 4 g

Trans 0 g Protein 58 g

Cholesterol 155 mg

Vitamin A 20% Calcium 20%

Vitamin C 6% Iron 35%

• Members

That is a pretty common mentality it seems...

Don't question or think about it, just shovel it down.

is that why we're the fattest country in the world?

trust me, a little research/concern about what you are using to fuel your body is anything but dumb.

I could understand what you're saying if it applied to every day eating habbits.

But to say that one has never even tried Chipotle is a {censored}ing travesty.

• Members

First off, my apologies for the threads, I don't know why this software doesn't give you the option to delete a thread, or I can't find it, one or the other. I was on my tablet, using their wifi, and the thread wasn't posting, or at least I *thought* it wasn't posting, lol.

Second, agreed, I wouldn't pay $17 for one, but I had a $10 gift card, and my company paid the rest because I was on the road today, so:

Anomaly's cost = $0.00 :lol:

I figured that was the perfect opportunity to try one, when I wasn't paying for it. :lol:

• Members

First off, my apologies for the threads, I don't know why this software doesn't give you the option to delete a thread, or I can't find it, one or the other. I was on my tablet, using their wifi, and the thread wasn't posting, or at least I *thought* it wasn't posting, lol.

Second, agreed, I wouldn't pay $17 for one, but I had a $10 gift card, and my company paid the rest because I was on the road today, so:

Anomaly's cost = $0.00
:lol:

I figured that was the perfect opportunity to try one, when I wasn't paying for it.
:lol:

Why would you apologize bro? Because of guitarcapo? {censored} that douche and post food pics NAO!

Archived