What do you know about antigravity??

Lucius

• Members

You talking about the superconductor stuff that dudes started mis-naming antigravity because nobody wants to hear "magnetic levitation via super-cooled superconductive materials" and antigravity just sounds cooler?

It's still pretty super-cool stuff, but I wish they would have made up a different word like every other researcher does instead of trying to grab hold of some sci-fi geek term that hasn't been in fashion even among nerds in twenty five plus years.

Cheers, Lucius

• Members

I don't think anyone has reallly 'defined' gravity or what it is. The effects are described two masses pulling on each other. Antigravity seems out of reach if gravity itself is not fully understood. Is this a legit physics type question or an old fashion troll?

• Members

I don't think anyone has reallly 'defined' gravity or what it is. The effects are described two masses pulling on each other. Antigravity seems out of reach if gravity itself is not fully understood. Is this a legit physics type question or an old fashion troll?

General Relativity

and anitgravity isnt real.

and the OP was a joke. Couldn't put the book down.

• Members

Welcome to 1916

• Members

As science & technology evolves I am sure there will be process(es) developed to reverse/nullify gravity.

I have a GREAT theoretical experiement using Q E that **could** then be used as the step off point for true FTL w/o projection of negative space. The math isn't all complete though... I typically only put time into doing my cardio, so that's less approx 6 hours a week.

Derek

Archived