Insane Clown Posse Suing the FBI

Hardvalve

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICP dudes gotta be at least 40 by now. And they act like 11yr olds.

i had a great time being 11, and already hating the world. i don't know about you.

only a few years off on the maturity level of the average rockstar who acts like a {censored}ing, smokin/drinkin, horny teenager straight through to his 60's.

• Members

they do make fun of alot of {censored} that idiots do.

everyone knows a dude like that..in wigger aSs metro detroit :D'

satire is your friend.

Plus, you can't say they ripped anyone off...except maybe esham...but you guys have no idea what i'm, talking about.

• Members

i had a great time being 11, and already hating the world. i don't know about you.

only a few years off on the maturity level of the average rockstar who acts like a {censored}ing, smokin/drinkin, horny teenager straight through to his 60's.

Yea, but they ain't wiggers

• Members

You are the cocksucker Defending them. {censored} those douches.

I'm not defending the {censored}ty ones that do dumb {censored}. No one likes them.

ignorant people find it much easier to blame an entire group of people for something INDIVIDUALS Do.

you seem pretty hate filled and angry, so arguing with people like you is {censored}ing pointless.

calling me a cocksucker on a message board proves that.

in my neck of the woods its about 50/50. the immature, younger ones, just loooove that sense of belonging, so they go all out with the merch and image and take it a it too seriously, the same way i had a different metallica or misfits t-shirt for every day of the month when i was 15. Or like when i got really into black metal at 17, and had the thors hammer necklace, black t-shirts with white scribble.

The older ones are all mellowed out and just like the music, probably mostly for nostalgia because i know the last 2 icp records weren't really met with the most positive response from them.

its only a lifestyle thing for those kinds of people with nothing else in their lives they can relate to, and would have probably been just as easily led by charles manson if he was roaming around metro detroit.

believe what you want, but i'm trying to stick a little reality into all this irrational hatred for these cats.

they're not all like that, and i'm from the {censored}ing juggallo breeding grounds.

• Members

I think its bull{censored} that the FBI labeled their fans as a gang. Thats {censored}ing horse{censored}. I agree with the lawsuit.

Pretty much this. Just because they're awful doesn't mean their fans should automatically be labeled criminals.

• Members

You are the cocksucker Defending them. {censored} those douches.

ICP didn't do anything wrong :idk: Sure, it can barely be called music, but what their fans choose to do is not their fault. There are horrible people that are fans of every type of music, not the musicians' fault. From what I understand they are actually really nice, down to earth guys. They're just doing what they do, and it works... they're RICH!!! A few douchebag fans doesn't make all of them a gang and it most certainly isn't ICP's fault some of their fans are douchebags. I know a lot of people that listen to ICP that are... normal people! They even wear the shirt sometimes :freak: GANG BANGERS!!!

• Members

I don't believe I'ver ever head anything by the ICP. I saw them wrestle on TV in the WCW I believe once. They always impressed me as a bad gimmick band... though I like Portal.... hmm....

If anyone knows about organized criminals doing terrible things it is the FBI... some of the most crooked folks that are "legal".

Isn't rock supposed to be anti-establishment? Pantera's lyrics for Cowboys From Hell are what again?

Derek

• Members

I don't believe I'ver ever head anything by the ICP. I saw them wrestle on TV in the WCW I believe once. They always impressed me as a bad gimmick band... though I like Portal.... hmm....

If anyone knows about organized criminals doing terrible things it is the FBI... some of the most crooked folks that are "legal".

Isn't rock supposed to be anti-establishment? Pantera's lyrics for Cowboys From Hell are what again?

Derek

Portal kicks ass :lol:

Archived