Insane Clown Posse Suing the FBI

Hardvalve

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hot Topic and other retailers will not sell gang paraphernalia, and I think it may be illegal to sell gang related merchandise, once it is classified as such.

So what happens if ICP makes Hot Topic labels their next icon/symbol?

Then they can't sell their own brand?

• Members

So what happens if ICP makes Hot Topic labels their next icon/symbol?

Then they can't sell their own brand?

I have no idea, not my rules, read the article. They just want to sell merch, they don't care how. They don't care about the fans, they care about the cash.

• Members

Also this. As much as I hate juggalos they shouldn't be called a
gang

I'd {censored}in love to see some juggalos take on a group of crips or something....
:lol:

Of course they aren't a gang, they are clearly a posse - of course I'd like to see them take on the "rough riders":p:p

• Members

Grown OLDER men in clown costumes = KISS. At least Kiss acts 16 and not 11 like ICP.

And they had their very own comic book and lunch box with matching thermos. Ooo and don't forget the Kiss movie with iconic lines like: "What do you compute, Space Ace?" / "Insufficient data at the moment, Starchild!"

• Members

And they had their very own comic book and lunch box with matching thermos. Ooo and don't forget the Kiss movie with iconic lines like: "What do you compute, Space Ace?" / "Insufficient data at the moment, Starchild!"

ICP has a movie. A western. With clown paint. Netflix.

Have not seen it. Will not see it.

Kiss was embarassed about that movie (as they should be), but I would bet ICP is proud...and laughing to the bank.

• Members

ICP has a movie. A western. With clown paint.
Netflix.

Kiss was embarassed about that movie (as they should be), but I would bet ICP is
proud
...and laughing to the bank.

I might have to watch that! I imagine it would be like a bad auto accident. Horrific but still hard to look away.

• Members

ICP has a movie. A western. With clown paint. Netflix.

Kiss was embarassed about that movie (as they should be), but I would bet ICP is
proud
...and laughing to the bank.

They actually have 2 movies. Big Money Hustlas, and Big Money Rustlas. me and several friends attempted to watch the western one for laughs, made it about 20 mins in. Did not laugh.

Archived