Insane Clown Posse Suing the FBI

Hardvalve

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just saw on the local news site that there's already been a stabbing at the Gathering Of The Juggatards. It's only an hour or so away. I'd almost go just for lulz.

Would be a good place to pick up skanks I guess

I've been to punk shows where someone was stabbed, but punks aren't classified as a gang. :idk:

• Members

So eloquent in their words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2TDdXEIWj0

But man, I gotta side with them.

People that listen to, say Metallica for instance, have more than likely worn Metallica hats, sported Metallica gear and tattoos, sold weed, committed a crimes, went to prison, probably even committed murder, etc. etc. etc. on and on and on. Yet, Metallica fans aren't a gang. They have gatherings where hard drugs are being used, people get beat up, alcohol is running rampant. Its the same exact thing. Same for every genre of music whether it be rap, rock, or {censored}in Lady Gaga's "Monsters" as she calls them. I applaud ICP for defending their fans.

• Members

They dont have national meetings or a punk nation.

They are punks at a show ,not an organized machine.

Are you really suggesting that Juggalos are an organized machine? :lol: Even the FBI's claim of Juggalos being "loosely organized" is a stretch. I believe the Gathering of the Juggalos is organized by Psychopathic Records and not the Juggalos themselves, which makes it even more ridiculous to claim that the Juggalos are capable of organizing anything at all. :poke:

• Members

People that listen to, say Metallica for instance, have more than likely worn Metallica hats, sported Metallica gear and tattoos, sold weed, committed a crimes, went to prison, probably even committed murder, etc. etc. etc. on and on and on. Yet, Metallica fans aren't a gang. They have gatherings where hard drugs are being used, people get beat up, alcohol is running rampant. Its the same exact thing.

this is exactly why i am defending them. When i was school aged, i wore heavy metal on my sleeve. Not even to any extreme, just mainstream heavy metal shirts, and jeans.

Just because of that, people {censored}ing HATED me where i grew up, and thought i was detroit white trash, tarnishing their pretty little suburb.

I was just a kid, trying to be himself.

Ignorant, simple minded people fear what they don't understand.

were there metal heads who were bad apples? absolutely! are they all like that? hell no!

So i tend to have a bit of a soft spot for the underdogs, and victims of ignorant prejudices.

• Members

Are you really suggesting that Juggalos are an organized machine?
:lol:
Even the FBI's claim of Juggalos being "loosely organized" is a stretch. I believe the Gathering of the Juggalos is organized by Psychopathic Records and not the Juggalos themselves, which makes it even more ridiculous to claim that the Juggalos are capable of organizing anything at all. :poke:

You have too look at the big picture, what is the FBI suppose to think? You see all these videos of these dudes on a "drug bridge" walking around getting high. Also girls, some underage , walking around naked lol. They brought this on themselves, they should have kept it underground and hush hush and stop telling everyone it's the " family " way for them. They should stop promoting the {censored} they are doing.

• Members

I wouldn't call a Metallica show the same as a gathering of the Juggalos.

Its still a gathering of Metallica fans is not? Is there not drug use? Are there not a people there heavily under the influence of drugs? Is there not fighting? Are there not totally crazy, tweaked out of their minds people there? Hell, a girl got kidnapped at a Metallica show not too long ago, in which Metallica has reached out to the family and posted information about the girl. I've been to some Metallica shows where I've seen the same exact stuff that goes on at ICP concerts, I can assume, minus the Faygo. Its all the same. And labeling a group of fans a gang? Come on.

• Members
Its still a gathering of Metallica fans is not? Is there not drug use? Are there not a people there heavily under the influence of drugs? Is there not fighting? Are there not totally crazy, tweaked out of their minds people there? Hell, a girl got kidnapped at a Metallica show not too long ago, in which Metallica has reached out to the family and posted information about the girl. I've been to some Metallica shows where I've seen the same exact stuff that goes on at ICP concerts, I can assume, minus the Faygo. Its all the same. And labeling a group of fans a gang? Come on.

How long would this last at a regular concert ?
2504979-gathering-of-the-juggalos-54-617

Its not even close to the same environment. this takes place in a big field set up with carnival rides and drug booths on every corner.
then they upload pictures and videos of this {censored} going down and wonder why they are getting attention to themselves.
they are not a gang but the GOV is wise to the {censored} they are doing. Its not becuase they listen to ICP and dress the way they do, its because of their actions at the gatherings.

• Members

But man, I gotta side with them.

People that listen to, say Metallica for instance, have more than likely worn Metallica hats, sported Metallica gear and tattoos, sold weed, committed a crimes, went to prison, probably even committed murder, etc. etc. etc. on and on and on. Yet, Metallica fans aren't a gang. They have gatherings where hard drugs are being used, people get beat up, alcohol is running rampant. Its the same exact thing. Same for every genre of music whether it be rap, rock, or {censored}in Lady Gaga's "Monsters" as she calls them. I applaud ICP for defending their fans.

I don't always listen to fat, middle aged men in clown make up but when I do they are ICP.

• Members

How long would this last at a regular concert ?

2504979-gathering-of-the-juggalos-54-617

Its not even close to the same environment. this takes place in a big field set up with carnival rides and drug booths on every corner.

then they upload pictures and videos of this {censored} going down and wonder why they are getting attention to themselves.

they are not a gang but the GOV is wise to the {censored} they are doing. Its not becuase they listen to ICP and dress the way they do, its because of their actions at the gatherings.

They are selling opium? You'd think they'd turn it into morphine at least if not heroin.

• Members

hahaha. wow. you know thats not going down next year. How does the dea not helicopter into that bitch?

That does go on everywhere but most other people are smart enough to not set up tents with big signs advertising the menu.

That's where the juggalos {censored}ed up.

• Members

That does go on everywhere but most other people are smart enough to not set up tents with big signs advertising the menu.

That's where the juggalos {censored}ed up.

The hippies {censored}ed up too... don't forget about the violent gathering that was woodstock!!! It happened!!!

Archived