MUNTER MUNTER MUNTER MUNTER MUNTER

• Members

Im in the process of selling it as we speak..... so, yes, I do.

In all fairness Nick, I've never heard in person how terrible a Madison sounds so I can't really judge. Good luck selling it. It's like a dark cloud that follows you around here. We'll throw you a thread party when you sell it.

• Members

In all fairness Nick, I've never heard in person how terrible a Madison sounds so I can't really judge. Good luck selling it. It's like a dark cloud that follows you around here. We'll throw you a thread party when you sell it.

You might wanna hold off on that..he's selling it to buy a bugera/Klops setup :facepalm:

• Members

I think a lot of men are uncomfortable with a girl that's thick because they are still lost in that world where they worry what "The boys" will say. My Fiance' is thick and i don't give a {censored} what anyone thinks, it's about being happy, truly happy not just looks.

• Members
:facepalm:

I really feel sorry for that kid. I really mean it... something is just wrong and i'm not saying that to be humorous.

but I thought he was trying to buy a car
:idk:

yep, thats the current fix. Hopefully Ill be able to get a 6505 or a DSL by the end of the year tho, and Ive been saying that for a few months now too. Not sure where this bugera {censored} came from...

• Members

yep, thats the current fix. Hopefully Ill be able to get a 6505 or a DSL by the end of the year tho, and Ive been saying that for a few months now too. Not sure where this bugera {censored} came from...

Bugera {censored}? You're bashing Bugera but have owned and praised a Madison?

• Members

Go block letter 5150 and install a choke Nick. The former guitarist from quiet riot Greg Leon is my amp tech, and loves that amp. Oh, he says 6CA7's are the tube too.

Archived