Holy Crap, check out this Ebay add for a Fender Amp cover LOL NSFW

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think anything is wrong with either of the girls. What is with this forum? What, more than one type of girl cant be attractive?

italy-wages-war-against-anorexic-models_

As I said, I like em skinny, chubby, and in between... THIS^ is {censored}ing disgusting though.

OP chick isn't that bad. I do have a complaint though, her left buttcheek seems about twice the size of the right. I suppose it's what between the cheeks that matters the most, and perhaps it's just the way she's standing, but at that glance I don't dig it.

• Members

italy-wages-war-against-anorexic-models_

As I said, I like em skinny, chubby, and in between... THIS^ is {censored}ing disgusting though.

OP chick isn't that bad. I do have a complaint though, her left buttcheek seems about twice the size of the right. I suppose it's what between the cheeks that matters the most, and perhaps it's just the way she's standing, but at that glance I don't dig it.

:idk: its hard to tell from a single shot, but i wouldnt call her disgusting. Thats a pretty strong word. I think skinny chicks, fit chicks, average chicks, thick chicks whatever can all be very attractive to me. Fat chicks or ribcage skinny though, no.

• Members

You're right..the one in the op was worse.

Fail. I was exaggerating and being ridiculous on purpose..it was a joke..calm down. Who was talking to you anyways? Go wait in the car, spanky
:cop:

Who asked me? Probably the same guy who asked for the gay guys' opinion on female body shape. Nobody. :lol::cop:

Archived