Holy Crap, check out this Ebay add for a Fender Amp cover LOL NSFW

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed, but "normal" in this country is pretty much obese so people's opinions are skewed.

I am on a health kick lately, it's not hard. I guess people are to lazy to prepare food themselves or know when is enough.

Europe is fast behind you guys... there is even a few big fat breeders here in Japan too

• Members

I said NOT maybe you need to read it again. You and your pedo fantasies. I like real women just not fat ones

You're the one with the pedo fantasies wanting to grope girls with little 12 year old boy butts. There's a difference between the concentration camp victims you want, and the morbidly obese.

• Members

You're the one with the pedo fantasies wanting to grope girls with little 12 year old boy butts. There's a difference between the concentration camp victims you want, and the morbidly obese.

Nice try to be funny. But your not quite pulling it off.

I have no pedo fantasies your the one who has mentioned it several times. I just like fit women who are not fat. Just like my wife and most of my ex's

Sorry for you if ou try and pick up girls outside MCDonalds. But fat girls need love too I guess.

• Members

Nice try to be funny. But your not quite pulling it off.

I have no pedo fantasies your the one who has mentioned it several times. I just like fit women who are not fat. Just like my wife and most of my ex's

Sorry for you if ou try and pick up girls outside MCDonalds. But fat girls need love too I guess.

This is how you're acting: You are, but what am I? :p

• Members

seriously-wtf-is-this-shit_583.jpg

Who the FUCK is trying to pass that narrow, diet water and salad eating bitch off as normal? NO hips..NO ass..NO legs..nothing.

spice-girls5.png

marilyn(13).jpg

5491086743_ca91130e2c_z.jpg

THIS IS A WOMAN'S SHAPE

Are you seriously going to call these women fat/obese? What the fuck makes a woman attractive if it's not the goddamn curves? Who wants a woman to look like a 10 year old boy? Titties, hips, legs, and ass..Have you ever heard a man mention those attributes on a hot woman by saying "they don't exist"?

• Members

seriously-wtf-is-this-shit_583.jpg

Who the FUCK is trying to pass that narrow, diet water and salad eating bitch off as normal? NO hips..NO ass..NO legs..nothing.

spice-girls5.png
marilyn(13).jpg
5491086743_ca91130e2c_z.jpg
THIS IS A WOMAN'S SHAPE

Are you seriously going to call these women fat/obese? What the fuck makes a woman attractive if it's not the goddamn curves? Who wants a woman to look like a 10 year old boy? Titties, hips, legs, and ass..Have you ever heard a man mention those attributes on a hot woman by saying "they don't exist"?

:golfclap:

Archived