Ban on supersized drinks?

Hessian3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fatties will just go to the store and end up buying MORE pop. If they really want it, they will find a way to get it. The real problem is those {censored}ing scooters. Those should be for old people ONLY!! Not for fatasses that are too lazy to walk for themselves. Like seriously, WTF is going on!??! People have gotten too lazy to walk for themselves anymore and instead buy some scooter to sit their fat asses on and motor around. It's madness!!!

man, I had this great idea last Friday when I got drunk, check this {censored} out:

The grocery stores should allow the fatties to use the scooters but program them so it turns away every time they try to go to the candy/soda aisle :lol: Then the {censored}ing thing could also be remote controlled and driven to the lettuce section :lol: Imagine how awesome would that be :lol

• Members

man, I had this great idea last Friday when I got drunk, check this {censored} out:

The grocery stores should allow the fatties to use the scooters but program them so it turns away every time they try to go to the candy/soda aisle
:lol:
Then the {censored}ing thing could also be remote controlled and driven to the lettuce section
Imagine how awesome would that be :lol

LOL!! I've had this idea for years that they are just simply turned away at the till if they try and buy crap. This big siren goes off with a dome light and some big security guard comes and rips it out of their hands and says "I don't think so sister!!!" and then shoves a bag of raw carrots and a bunch of bananas at them :lol:

• Members

The grocery stores should allow the fatties to use the scooters but program them so it turns away every time they try to go to the candy/soda aisle
Then the {censored}ing thing could also be remote controlled and driven to the lettuce section
Imagine how awesome would that be :lol

LOL!! I've had this idea for years that they are just simply turned away at the till if they try and buy crap. This big siren goes off with a dome light and some big security guard comes and rips it out of their hands and says "I don't think so sister!!!" and then shoves a bag of raw carrots and a bunch of bananas at them :lol:

• Members

This is stupid. Refills anyone?

Like the think these bans are going to change anything!! A fat {censored}er is going to buy more bags of chips and more containers of ice cream and soda no matter how small they make them.

When they changed the French Fry supersize crap, they just ask for 2 large fries which was about an extra half size more than a supersize fry container. Seems to work all this banning of foods and container sizes. I go to any FF place and I see a bunch of people just buying more quantities. Same as groceries. Containers are smaller, they just buy more.

• Members

Tax money. Do you really think they want everyone to quit smoking? Same with alcohol. Tax money. Why not limit how much alcohol you can buy monthly or drink when you are out?

This could be part of it. If packaging of content becomes smaller and priced similar to when it was regular size before the change, the consumer will buy more. The more they buy, the more taxation.

• Members

An idea I had some time ago put all the cakes 'n' confectionery 'n' {censored} in a separate section. So anyone can enter into the store, regardless of how spherical they are, but the doorway leading into the junk food section is only wide enough to accommodate a reasonably sized person. If nothing else, it'd be hilarious watching fatties try to squeeze through a tiny opening to get to their cakes.

• Members

One thing I don't like is the way the bags of chips have been getting larger and larger. I mean there is no way I can put down the bag until every last {censored}ing chip is in my fat gut. Something about wasting food I was taught when i was younger. Also before someone says well save them, good luck saving a small bag of chips. those {censored}ers always spill all over the place. Then you're left with a fat dude on all fours sucking chips off the floor, and no one wants to see that! Cheers, Lucius

IT SAYS FAMILY SIZE IN HUGE LETTERS ON THE FRONT OF THE BAG YOU GLUTTONOUS SELFISH BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, they make 2 smaller sizes.

furthermore, there's more air in the bag the bigger it gets. there isn't really any more chips today than there were 20 years ago.

in conclusion, SMOKE!!!

• Members

One thing I don't like is the way the bags of chips have been getting larger and larger. I mean there is no way I can put down the bag until every last {censored}ing chip is in my fat gut. Something about wasting food I was taught when i was younger. Also before someone says well save them, good luck saving a small bag of chips. those {censored}ers always spill all over the place. Then you're left with a fat dude on all fours sucking chips off the floor, and no one wants to see that! Cheers, Lucius

this....we would get spanked if we didn't eat all the food on our plates.

• Members

LOL!! I've had this idea for years that they are just simply turned away at the till if they try and buy crap. This big siren goes off with a dome light and some big security guard comes and rips it out of their hands and says "I don't think so sister!!!" and then shoves a bag of raw carrots and a bunch of bananas at them

Archived