Most Boring Rig Rundown evar

The Anomaly

• Members

Also, rig rundowns are usually pretty boring to begin with: "See here's a few cool guitars some guy uses, now here's some generic effects on the floor and on the rack and a couple of miked up generic amps". Few pictures would pretty much reveal the exact same content than a 5-minute interview that's focused
way
too less on Rebecca's "gear", IMO.

THIS.

I thought it was hilarious .

• Members

plausible scenario for why this sucked so bad.

1. the true guitar tech ate too much taco bell and had to take a massive dump.

2. he found random chump to fill in for him.

3. random chump while woefully lacking knowledge in guitars/amplification is literate.

4. chump proceeds to read labels on said gear and use non committal responses like "its pretty, its neat and just because."

5.????

6.Rebecca dirks

• Members

Why do you dorks geek out so hard on this girl? Jeez. She's an average looker and not even very good at interviews, asks the same damn questions every time. The dude in the Brian Setzer interview is MUCH better and asking all the details that fans who care about gear want to find out.

• Members

Why do you dorks geek out so hard on this girl? Jeez. She's an average looker and not even very good at interviews, asks the same damn questions every time. The dude in the Brian Setzer interview is MUCH better and asking all the details that fans who care about gear want to find out.

I know.. I kept thinking her questions are {censored}ing retarded.. I would have a hard time filling up space about some of these {censored}ing questions that really no one cares about. But I think she is cute and all, but that doesn't make up for the fact these things are all painful to watch..lol and its not like she is even showing much skin, or even looking sexy.. Some of the comments on the yt page were talking about specific moments where it was "great boob shot at 7:56.." , etc. I watched it.. There was no great boob shot.. There was just a standard angle camera shot.. So yeah, dudes be looking for anything to get excited about her, which is a little odd

• Members

1. She's young and cute

2. She knows way more about gear than my s/o, who has been around me for 15 years, and pays attention to my gear.

I dunno, I'm not calling her the Howard Stern or Barbara Walters of interviewers, but she asks the same questions I would ask, and getting details out of this guy was like pulling teeth.

If there are tons of girls just like her, but much prettier/better, please post 'em, I'd love to have a look/listen.

• Members

I get that she's attractive and all, but the way the internet community reacts to any mention of her is plain creepy. I watch and enjoy the rig rundowns, but she could definitely vary up the conversation and get into specifics about each artist. That fella who did the Setzer rundown was obviously a fan and knew what he was talking about, and knew exactly what to point out or bring up. It wouldn't hurt Rebecca to do some research on the artists and come in guns blazing like her coworker did. Her looks don't matter to me since I have Google at my fingertips.

I guess I'm the crazy guy for actually watching rig rundowns for the rigs, and not the tits.

• Members

I get that she's attractive and all, but the way the internet community reacts to any mention of her is plain creepy. I watch and enjoy the rig rundowns, but she could definitely vary up the conversation and get into specifics about each artist. That fella who did the Setzer rundown was obviously a fan and knew what he was talking about, and knew exactly what to point out or bring up. It wouldn't hurt Rebecca to do some research on the artists and come in guns blazing like her coworker did. Her looks don't matter to me since I have Google at my fingertips.

I guess I'm the crazy guy for actually watching rig rundowns for the rigs, and not the tits.

if the rig rundown wasn't so boring, it might have some value to it.

as is though, her tits are about the only thing that interests me, maybe you're just not into girls that much.

also, they have her doing the interviews for obvious (two) reasons, her knowledge of gear certainly isn't one of them.

• Members

This! ^^

Guitarists are notoriously introverted and boring (when not playing) so now you tell me Guitar Techs are not the best and brightest (or most vivacious)?

color me SHOCKED! "I plug that into that and play a bar chord to be sure its ok..."

LOL!

• Members

Its kind of hilarious too.... Ben used to come into my store from time to time when I lived in Charleston. He always came across an incredibly nice well spoken guy. coulda pulled him out of the dressing room instead of winging it yourself?

Also. That EGC is top sexiness.

• Members

Honestly, some of the best techs I know are just like that guy, great at tweaking and fixing stuff, not too good at interacting with people.

Exactly. I'm sure the guy gives zero {censored}s as well. Derps probably knew what she was getting herself into.

Archived