ios 6....now iphone does panoramic shots....WIN!!

NinjaRaf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm digging ios 6. No battery issue. Maps work good in my location at least. iPad seems as good as usual.

I'm stoked that I can do panoramic pics to be able to light/reflect scenes with in Cinema 4D without using some terrible app.

• Members

I've heard some people having problems with iOS6, especially with their iPads, so I'm a little bit leery about updating my phone and pad.

Working fine on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. My battery seems to be lasting longer than usual on my phone since the update but nothing seems too much faster to me :idk:

• Members
Ha! I just checked to see if my Galaxy does it, and it does! Lighting in the shop is weird and I think the camera had trouble focusing. Usually the shots on this phone look at lot better...

20120920_132655_zps89988434.jpg

Are you authorized to take pictures in the factory and publish them online ? :cop:

• Members

I'm not trying to do the one-upsmanship thing. I honestly don't care about Apple/PC/Android/Whatever wars. But I find this stunning. My outdated HTC Thunderbolt has been doing this since the day I bought it, like two years ago.

What the {censored} has Apple been doing this whole time?

I know and they act like its some new big thing. ios6 is just now getting them up to where every other phone has been.

Archived