ios 6....now iphone does panoramic shots....WIN!!

NinjaRaf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here is one from my Galaxy S3 in a VERY low light room..

pan1_zps08e44dea.jpg

Now that's nice ! :thu:

Looking at OP's pic seems like the iphone had problem smearing pixels at the top where one scene is mated with the other. All jaggedy on the top and blurry on the right side. Doesn't look as good for low light.

It's also funny other phones have this feature before iPhoners get all giddy. :lol:

The SIII is really nice. My wife loves hers (former iPhone user). She uses the maps nav quite a bit.

That iPhone nav ap looks post apocalyptic :lol:

• Members

Great, another story about Apple "inventing" something that was already invented a few years back. How these Apple fools buy into this {censored} its unbelievable.

I know right? Even right here in this thread we have people excited about some {censored} that was old to me and everyone else years ago.

• Members

Great, another story about Apple "inventing" something that was already invented a few years back. How these Apple fools buy into this {censored} its unbelievable.

No one said they invented it, instead of getting an app it's now integrated into the iOS.

It's not new, been doing it for years using iPhone.

Move along

• Members

No one said they invented it, instead of getting an app it's now integrated into the iOS.

It's not new, been doing it for years using iPhone.

Move along

I doubt that's what the majority of Apple users think.

Think about.

Remember that thing so call "Face Time" ? Apple literally came out and said, this is going to change the way we communicate, and they had that silly commercial with the mom and the kid and the dad. I doubt Apple will come out and say, "it's now integrated into the iOS, it's not new at all!"

I don't have exact quotes from Apple, but I'm sure, SOMEWHERE they are claiming they invented it and majority of Apple users will agree :facepalm:

• Members

Actually no. Weird assumption. They just stated that it was now integrated in. Go watch the keynote for proof. It wasn't toughted as a breakthrough, just another new feature. I think they even mentioned that there have apps for it for years.

Regardless. Silly thing to argue about and one of the silliest new features IMO. I can use it for professional use, but I'm not sure what 90% of people will do with 360 photos

• Members
I am trying my hardest to keep my mouth shut about ios6.
:lol:
My entire band (8 other people) have ieverything, I'm the lone Android boy, and the GPS sitch gives me one more reason (amongst others) to stay.

Honestly, that was a deal breaker for me. But they have other apps that you can download to do the GPS thing. I was a hardcore android user, I always said Id never switch, but my brother bought us iphones, so we switched lol, and Ill probably never own a droid again.

• Members

I never said anything about apple inventing this lol. Its just cool that its not integrated rather than having to get an app to do it because I dont like downloading a million apps for specific purposes. Pretty much any iphone or android is gonna be a great option for a smartphone. I honestly fought the apple train for like 3 years before my brother got these for us. Its nice to no longer need a separate app for navigation.

Theres give and take to either option. Iphone has awesome built in speakers and an awesome built in mic that doesnt sound tinny and {censored}ty like every android video Ive seen. I hate that I have to use itunes and that flash isnt integrated. There are pros and cons of each, I just dont get why people get all butthurt about it and start talking {censored} to each other lol. Any intelligent person is going to realize that either platform is a very good and very valid option lol.

I love my iphone but I honestly think the good Android devices are awesome also and in many ways more user friendly. That being said, I need to put the jam room back together and take a panoramic pic...

DO IT!!! DO IT NAO!!!

• Members

so with this update, I noticed garage band works (I bought it for ipad 2, but never saw it as an option on my phone). Is this new or am I just behind the times?

I think it's been available on the phone since right around the iOS 5/ iPhone 4s launch.

Archived