ios 6....now iphone does panoramic shots....WIN!!

NinjaRaf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

too bad my Android devices won't run ios 6...

wait:

381196_4558218394400_1227123774_n.jpg

Also, is this seriously the first that Apple has done a navigation app?!?!! If so, I'm legitimately surprised that it took them this long.

Its the first time theyve had talking navigation, yes.

Also....ST AUGUSTINE FORT FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

wait:

Also, is this seriously the first that Apple has done a navigation app?!?!! If so, I'm legitimately surprised that it took them this long.

There's been many Panoramic apps released before with the iphone. This one is just more stable and streamlined.

• Members

wait:

Ha! I just checked to see if my Galaxy does it, and it does! Lighting in the shop is weird and I think the camera had trouble focusing. Usually the shots on this phone look at lot better...

20120920_132655_zps89988434.jpg

• Members

I forgot about that feature!!! I tried out the gps today, I like how the voice speaks over whatever I'm listening to on my car stereo when its playing through it.

I'm not trying to do the one-upsmanship thing. I honestly don't care about Apple/PC/Android/Whatever wars. But I find this stunning. My outdated HTC Thunderbolt has been doing this since the day I bought it, like two years ago.

What the {censored} has Apple been doing this whole time?

• Members

Also, you need more stuff in your office.

Recommendations? Thats 3 of the 4 walls in their entirety haha...the other wall has nothing on it, cept that poster that you can see the corner of on the top far right of the picture. I usually have a guitar in here, too, but my friend is borrowing it and its coming back to me saturday. I like things streamlined and neat lol.

• Members

I'm not trying to do the one-upsmanship thing. I honestly don't care about Apple/PC/Android/Whatever wars. But I find this stunning. My outdated HTC Thunderbolt has been doing this since the day I bought it, like two years ago.

What the {censored} has Apple been doing this whole time?

I think the other older gps apps on the iphone speak over your music too. This gps has a 3d view in which you can see the shapes of buildings, topography, and zoom, move around, and rotate it 360 degrees.

• Members

Recommendations? Thats 3 of the 4 walls in their entirety haha...the other wall has nothing on it, cept that poster that you can see the corner of on the top far right of the picture. I usually have a guitar in here, too, but my friend is borrowing it and its coming back to me saturday. I like things streamlined and neat lol.

De-motivational posters!

Archived