Summer Glau effect

guidedbyechoes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D View Post
so you do or dont like the unit? if you like firefly more than the unit, i will go on a forum wide joss-whedon-is-a-cocksucker hate spree. again.
Dude, were you dropped on your head a lot as a child? The Unit was terrible. I mean, for network TV it was ok I guess if predictably bad. I know you don't like Joss' shows. Its ok. Your tastes tend towards enjoying donkey fellation and bad shows about fake military units.

We still love you.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by draelyc View Post
When was Summer in Dollhouse? Is it later in the 2nd season, 'cuz I've only got a couple episodes into season 2 so far. idn_smilie.gif

Btw, she rules & those who cancel shows she's in fail. True story.
Aren't all those shows on Fox? They fail for cancelling a number of series, yet letting one particular cartoon run on and on and on...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by draelyc View Post
When was Summer in Dollhouse? Is it later in the 2nd season, 'cuz I've only got a couple episodes into season 2 so far. idn_smilie.gif

Btw, she rules & those who cancel shows she's in fail. True story.
she's in season two. i'd tell you more, but i don't want to risk spoilers because i can't remember when shit happens icon_lol.gif

• Members

Summer Glau is wierd looking.. and of course hot. Don't watch enough TV these days to know why her shows keep tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Not only Summer Glau but poor Eliza Dushku seems to have this curse.....another Joss Whedon tart that needs basting in my baby batter :-)

Eliza%20Dushku%2032.JPG
"another Joss Whedon tart that needs basting in my baby batter".. rofl.. So wierd to see Whedon fans talking like this.. they are usually sort of like the Big Bang Theory/Star Trek sort of crowd.

Archived