Summer Glau effect

guidedbyechoes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's cute for sure and never would I deny her a moment of attention BUT when I watched Firefly I always wanted to bone the horny mechanic chick or pony up my money and rent the hooker for the whole week...damn if that wasn't the hottest hooker ever to grace a TV screen...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus

View Post

the 4400 had 4 seasons.

REFUTED.mad.gif

And she had a minor role. The 4400 had a "we're ending this in a manner it could just be a season ending or a series ending."

Summer Glau's role in a show is directly proportional to how drastically it fails.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ss454 View Post
She's cute for sure and never would I deny her a moment of attention BUT when I watched Firefly I always wanted to bone the horny mechanic chick or pony up my money and rent the hooker for the whole week...damn if that wasn't the hottest hooker ever to grace a TV screen...
Later she is the leader of an alien civilization that has come to take over earth....which also got cancelled...and is another chick that is hot with a freakishly long neck:

v_the_visitors_anna.jpg

But, from that show (V) I'd do a lot of wonderful things with this hottie:
12.jpg

I think they uglied her up for V...lol...Just another pic of that hottie..."Lisa" from V...

88598_Laura_Vandervoort03_122_164lo1.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ss454

View Post

Jewel Staite, who never looked as hot as she did on Firefly. She had to add weight for the role, which gave her some spectacular curves to fill out those coveralls. Firefly Jewel Staite still visits my dreams on a near weekly basis, and I haven't watched Firefly in ages now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud

View Post

And she had a minor role. The 4400 had a "we're ending this in a manner it could just be a season ending or a series ending."

Summer Glau's role in a show is directly proportional to how drastically it fails.

IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!!!

I was replying to a factual innaccuracy, not some washy washy subjectivity like you just spouted.

Archived