Most cheesy music video you know of?

grunge782

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's too mysterious. You can't really "know" him or his story. Actually, I'm not even sure he actually exists in this world. I'm thinking, this video is a message from God. It was created to convey the meaning of life to those who weren't too proud to listen. He took all of our fears, passions, and dreams, and created something that would take our senses to the limits without overwhelming us with his power. VHS was the only viable medium for his raw sexuality and artistic genius. It would be too much to comprehend on laser disc or anything of higher resolution. Nicki happened. I'm not sure if it was on this world, or in the future, or even the afterlife, but he has given us this gift. We have to treasure it, and study it, for I know from the bottom of my soul this video means something. It's telling us to follow him, wherever he may have gone...

:eek: :eek:

[video=youtube;Bh8uIznh-Go]

• Members

He's too mysterious. You can't really "know" him or his story. Actually, I'm not even sure he actually exists in this world. I'm thinking, this video is a message from God. It was created to convey the meaning of life to those who weren't too proud to listen. He took all of our fears, passions, and dreams, and created something that would take our senses to the limits without overwhelming us with his power. VHS was the only viable medium for his raw sexuality and artistic genius. It would be too much to comprehend on laser disc or anything of higher resolution. Nicki happened. I'm not sure if it was on this world, or in the future, or even the afterlife, but he has given us this gift. We have to treasure it, and study it, for I know from the bottom of my soul this video means something. It's telling us to follow him, wherever he may have gone...

{censored}ing :lol:!!!

• Members

He's also in Back to School.

The guy is so freakin' brilliant. He's a big reason I play instrumental stuff.

dannyelfman.jpg

don't get me wrong, I'm card carrying Danny Elfman fan boy but that particular video was creepy in my estimation. I'm sure it was done in humor but still...

Archived