Most cheesy music video you know of?

grunge782

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the 80's were great time to be a kid

most
(not all) 80's music sucked. Skilled guitar players..yes..but the toanz...blech.

80's movies were great

Yep, the 80s brought us some bad stuff but it also gave us

VH's "1984"

Prince's "Purple Rain" and "1999"

Michael's Jackson's "Thriller"

Ozzy's Blizzard of OZ

AC/DC's "Back in Black"

Guns and Roses "Appetite for Destruction"

Metalica's "ride the lightning"

Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell"

Beastie Boys' "license to Ill"

And the list goes on.

• Members

Yeah, this still isn't as bad as The Vinnie Vincent Invasion.

I think that there must have been a very small quotient of self-awareness that the Hof was making a ridiculous video...he doesn't strike me as a deep thinker, but he's not entirely oblivious, either.

The Vinny Vincent Invasion video: there is no {censored}ing question that he thought he was making a video that was going to take the world by storm. There wasn't a single moment where he got a David Lee Roth "Yeah, I know I look and act ridiculous, and it's still a lot of fun" kind of 'wink' at the audience.

He was dead {censored}ing serious in how awesome his rocking was.

Which makes it possibly one of the saddest, most pathetic videos of all time, as well.

Just to remind folks: Vinnie Vincent was kicked out of KISS for what the other band members cited as "a lack of ethics", and for generally being an asshole. When you're removed from any band that contains Gene Simmons for ethical misconduct....well, you are a rare, rare breed of douchebag, indeed.

• Members
Yeah, this still isn't as bad as The Vinnie Vincent Invasion.

I think that there must have been a very small quotient of self-awareness that the Hof was making a ridiculous video...he doesn't strike me as a deep thinker, but he's not entirely oblivious, either.

The Vinny Vincent Invasion video: there is no {censored}ing question that he thought he was making a video that was going to take the world by storm. There wasn't a single moment where he got a David Lee Roth "Yeah, I know I look and act ridiculous, and it's still a lot of fun" kind of 'wink' at the audience.

He was dead {censored}ing serious in how awesome his rocking was.

Which makes it possibly one of the saddest, most pathetic videos of all time, as well.

Just to remind folks: Vinnie Vincent was kicked out of KISS for what the other band members cited as "a lack of ethics", and for generally being an asshole.
When you're removed from any band that contains Gene Simmons for ethical misconduct....well, you are a rare, rare breed of douchebag, indeed

Holy LAWL, my man has a point, dunnhe? :lol:

Archived