This old guy now has metal cred

The Anomaly

• Members

I had a PITA stye on my eyelid that just hasn't gone away in a couple/few months, and I was getting quite tired of it, so, I made an appointment to take care of it.

I'm not a complete {censored} when it comes to procedures (I've had a vasectomy, root canals, etc), but sticking needles and other objects near my eyes kind of freaked me out a little.

As the doc stuck the lidocaine needle in my eyelid, I said to her, "is that all you got doc? That must be a VERY small needle." :rawk::lol:

I had to drive home a few miles, like this, in my car that has tinted windows :lol::facepalm:

2012-10-08165541.jpg

• Members

I had a root canal scheduled for this Thursday night too, but an out of town friend of mine was coming in, so I rescheduled it.

Fixin up ma whole grill.

I'm glad to hear the procedure went so well, but I'm not sure how a root canal would go and don't want to try it, myself. :D

• Members

I'm glad to hear the procedure went so well, but I'm not sure how a root canal would go and don't want to try it, myself.
:D

I don't really get why people make such a big deal about them. You feel the Novocain injection and that's it. I've had two and never had a moment of pain afterwards. Now the tooth pain that leads up to a root canal is something to dread for sure.

• Members

I don't really get why people make such a big deal about them. You feel the Novocain injection and that's it. I've had two and never had a moment of pain afterwards. Now the tooth pain that leads up to a root canal is something to dread for sure.

Actually, this. I had one last year, and Shane is exactly right, it's more boring than anything else. iPod FTMFW.

Thankfully, I never had tooth pain.

• Members

I always just used hot wash rags when they popped up for about 30 minutes or so 3 times a day for a couple days.
:idk:

That, and I don't wipe my eyes with dirty hands, shirts, towels, etc.

Ding ding ding ding! Yes sir works every time for me ( not sayin that the OP didn't need to go to a Dr. )

** My dog had a huge sty back in the day and when I popped it the juice squirted directly into my eye! :facepalm::lol: I thought I was gonna get a sty but never did......still nasty!

Archived