The greatest gift evar to frozen pizza

Crunchtime

• Members

If you make frozen pizza at home do yourself a favor and get this-

0007574103430_500X500.jpg

It's a Pizzazz pizza maker and it {censored}ing kicks all kinds of ass. It has upper and lower heating elements that you can use both, top, or, bottom. Really helps dial in the perfect slice.

Another bonus is it's quicker than an oven and don't heat your house up like an oven can. I've even heard of people making wings and {censored} on them. Has a timer too so it's safe if you pass out drunk!

I've had mine like 10 years and works like a champ still. Went to plug it in last night and nothing. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I realized I was plugging in the can opener instead.YES!!!!!!!!!

Best $50 I ever spent.

• Members

We've had two of these. Reason for two? We dropped the first one. cry.gif

BEST GAWD DAMN INVENTION EVAR! Drunk night + Totino's party pizza + pizza maker + whatever {censored} we got in the fridge + shredded cheese = greatest snacks of all time.

It's also the best way to make Red Baron pizza crusts perfectly crisp without burning.

Seriously, it's great. Never had a problem having a pizza turn out on this thing. And while it's a great challenge to balance things on the wheel, it's also good for warming up leftovers from the local pizza joints. thumb.gif

Archived