Um, listened to this "Dubstep" noise for the first time...

Mike LX-R

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

View Post

Ha exactly.

Its not my favorite {censored} in the world but I do enjoy some of the tracks and the occasional night out dancing with sexy women to this stuff among other edm styles.

But this does sound like the exact same stuff my parents said to me when I got into White Zombie and Primus at a real young age.

I also find no small amount of hilarious irony that this is, without irony, on a board populated by death metal enthusiasts.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO

View Post

I also find no small amount of hilarious irony that this is, without irony, on a board populated by death metal enthusiasts.

This irony is not lost on me this time nor any of the other times the same scenario has been played with other music styles.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by richardcouch

View Post

Mike LX-R: "You kids keep off of my grass!"

icon_lol.gif I'm only 29 and this dubstep noise does make me feel like a {censored}ing geezer icon_lol.gif

View Post

But this does sound like the exact same stuff my parents said to me when I got into White Zombie and Primus at a real young age.

icon_lol.gif true, but given the choice between Primus and Zombie vs. WUBWUBWUB I'm pretty sure both our sets of parents would chose the one that sounds like music.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R

View Post

icon_lol.gif I'm only 29 and this dubstep noise does make me feel like a {censored}ing geezer icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif true, but given the choice between Primus and Zombie vs. WUBWUBWUB I'm pretty sure both our sets of parents would chose the one that sounds like music.

I'm 28, gonna test this theory on my parents when I go home for Thanksgiving. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

I'm 28, gonna test this theory on my parents when I go home for Thanksgiving. icon_lol.gif

Seriously do it! LOL, take Sailing the Seas of Cheese and La Sexorcisto and put them on before WUBWUBWUB. Report back icon_lol.gif

I bet they beg for you to put the devil music vol. 1 back on

Archived