Um, listened to this "Dubstep" noise for the first time...

Mike LX-R

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO

View Post

Shame POS's new album isn't any good. Neither was Brother Ali's. MN letting me down this year.

After the first listen I would have agreed about POS' album. However I've listened more and can't get enough. I think it's a lot better than Never Better...and I very much enjoyed that album

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

After the first listen I would have agreed about POS' album. However I've listened more and can't get enough. I think it's a lot better than Never Better...and I very much enjoyed that album

I think that there are some songs on the new album that are good, but as an entire album, I'm still trying to warm up to it. I still prefer Never Better or Audition though.

Still waiting for Sage Francis to put something new out - I've been listening to A Healthy Distrust way too much lately.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Weathered

View Post

I think that there are some songs on the new album that are good, but as an entire album, I'm still trying to warm up to it. I still prefer Never Better or Audition though.

Still waiting for Sage Francis to put something new out - I've been listening to A Healthy Distrust way too much lately.

What did you think of Li(f)e?

Archived