2012 End of the year HCAF forumite award nominations - NEED INPUT

Ron Burgandy

• Members
I figured Gene more of a gear pimp. He owns it all.

Dolf is the one willing to whore himself for gear and humps craigslist 86,400 seconds a day
:lol:

Dolf doesn't just hump craigslist. He sweet-talks it. Whispers nothings in its ear. Tells it how beautiful it is, and how firm its ass is, no jiggle in that {censored}, nossir. Bounce a quarter off of Craigy, as he calls it. Then when it's swooning, he takes it all in his hand and faps himself to completion with it, only to bask in the afterglow of what might have been.

I love you Dolf. :lol:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how the hell does Nerine NOT win gear whore. he had like 100 threads on perspective amp buying impulses and he followed thru with said impulses like 99% of the time reguardless of what was said in the thread anyway. Nerine is the kind of whore that only comes around once every 76 years. Haleys whore. This guy has a Shiva and still buys 98 amps, he is unreal.

• Members

how the hell does Nerine NOT win gear whore. he had like 100 threads on perspective amp buying impulses and he followed thru with said impulses like 99% of the time reguardless of what was said in the thread anyway. Nerine is the kind of whore that only comes around once every 76 years. Haleys whore. This guy has a Shiva and still buys 98 amps, he is unreal.

You are so serious.

• Members
how about "most tl;dr posts"?

Now that, I might have a shot at! See, you're really asking *two* questions, there. The first takes me back to 1906, when ... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

:o

• Members
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

....but...but...it's Thanksgiving week, and there is NOTHING to do at work. I mean, like literally, NOTHING.

And you couldn't find anything better on teh innarwebz? :poke:

... sez the guy who's here, too .... and actually typed "innarwebz." :facepalm:

• Members

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

....but...but...it's Thanksgiving week, and there is NOTHING to do at work. I mean, like literally, NOTHING.

yeah i've been on more in the past 48 hours than i have in like the past 4 months combined :lol:

Archived