Battle of the Rigs Butthurt/Sore Loser thread

guitarbilly74

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Record? This whole competition is just pictures...

Oh. Lae to the party.. I think only Murdoch's seen a pic of my current rig (and that wasnt the full meal deal. Just one plexi & cab. I'll try to take a "its already over with but what the hell" pic this weekend

• Members

Oh. Lae to the party.. I think only Murdoch's seen a pic of my current rig (and that wasnt the full meal deal. Just one plexi & cab. I'll try to take a "its already over with but what the hell" pic this weekend

I thought that was a damn sexy Strat, too.

• Members

I am...I'm at school in the middle of exams and my rig's at home right now so no opportunity to take a new photo with the BOTB sign in front.
:cry:

Best head/cab, here I come for next year.
:mad:

IMG_7849.jpg

OH YES.

Also, I'm losing by such a small margin that I'm getting all Al Gore'd and hoping against hope.

• Members

Dolf, I thought you would get lots of votes since you're cool and you play professionally. It must have been a bummer to find out nothing ever works out right.
:cry::cry:

Being a true scumdenner means knowing, in the end, HCAF will eventually, and inevitably break your heart.

It's all good, dude :lol: I feel like my e-Peen is probably already big enough, regardless.

• Members

I thought that was a damn sexy Strat, too.

Everyone loves that POS lol. I was seriously gonna re-finish it, but when I mention it, people cringe. Just a junker built outta flea bay parts.

I had it in a store one day and a guy offered me $500 for it as is. I was stupid not to take it, but it plays & sounds so good, I cant make myself get rid of it. I think the old Charvel Brass Bridge saddles are probably worth more than the whole guitar is. I dug those out of a junk box I have. One of the best super strats Ive ever had. I like it better than the real deal '73 hacked up (was that way when I got it) Super Strat. My broe says it looks like Yngwie, EVH, & Woody Weatherman colaborated a strat build lol.

When it comes to strats, I have 2 rules.

No floyds

Big CBS headstock, or GTFO

Archived