Battle of the Rigs Butthurt/Sore Loser thread

guitarbilly74

• Members

you never know what the fickle finger of phate will do , or who might get off their ass and send in a pic , or which mix of metal heads , vintage , boutique , or hipster voters are gonna show up to vote :idk:

it don't really matter , its all about NEW gear pics for us to lust over !

I entered this POS in the hcF/X BotB :lol:

rig9.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? You jelly of Ovid with a room like that? Your door casing is worth more than that karaoke set up he's playing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, Abstract, that room is awesome dude! My entire pile of gear is crammed into a maybe 8x10 area in my basement. It sucks, especially cause I'm a messy {censored}er and stuff is strewn EVERYWHERE. My gear shares space with a cupboard/work table, a bench that has nowhere else to go, and my computer desk.

I'm pretty sure the light in Abstracts basement is worth more than everything in my gear space. :lol:

• Members

How DARE you not match! We may be metalheads, but we gotta match!
:mad:

Then again, my cabs aren't the same, and the head doesn't match either of them.
:lol:

The tolex is a little darker on the amp and the embossing is a little deeper on the cab. It's close enough that I don't think I'll ever bother re-tolexing. The white rig matches, though:

IMG_1660.jpg

• Members

The tolex is a little darker on the amp and the embossing is a little deeper on the cab. It's close enough that I don't think I'll ever bother re-tolexing. The white rig matches, though:

IMG_1660.jpg

{censored}, man...if YOU had entered multi-rig...

• Members

{censored}, man...if YOU had entered multi-rig...

I strongly considered it, but that rig is actually not here right now and I have been really busy with school to get it.

Turbo, I'm also surprised. I'd be interested in hearing a better quality recording of your amp. Jackson USA guitars are {censored}ing amazing, I have to say. I love the look of that soloist.

Archived