Tosin Abasi 2013 Sig Ibanez. :love:

LoopQuantum

• Members

OMG, I'm afraid I will have to save up lots of money and take a lot of hate from the g/f for buying more guitars (guitar cases stacked up in our living room LOL).

But from what I have heard/guessed, there will be at least 3 new Ibanez guitars I will want to have....7 and 8 string content...

Arend, let me ask you this: will the RG2727 become available outside of Japan?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac View Post
frown.gif

I was really hoping for a solid white with tort guard and non-gold hardware. With a maple neck. redface.gif
I am almost sure a white 8-string with a maple fretboard (something like an RG2228M-GW) will be coming....but do not ask me why I think this

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo

View Post

I am almost sure a white 8-string with a maple fretboard (something like an RG2228M-GW) will be coming....but do not ask me why I think this

I thought I saw a sneak peek of something like that over at SevenString.org, but I doubt I'm going to have any cause to buy a second 8-string for quite awhile.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac

View Post

I thought I saw a sneak peek of something like that over at SevenString.org, but I doubt I'm going to have any cause to buy a second 8-string for quite awhile.

Did you get a Shecter just recently? I remember you being interested in one on a thread some while ago.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kerouac

View Post

Did you get a Shecter just recently? I remember you being interested in one on a thread some while ago.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by LoopQuantum View Post
Man, I'm biting my tongue SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
cop.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo View Post
It's coming for Christmas... haven't gotten my hands on it yet. But I did get a sweet new (old) MIJ RG470 last week. biggrin.gif

Archived