12/21/12: Ampocalipse

guitarbilly74

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic

View Post

So that looks like one of the last JCM series DSL's they made (no white piping). Good work my friend, regardless how young/old it is. thumb.gif

yeah it's a 2009 DSL100 MLB, with the levant tolex and black piping and back panel. It's in pristine condition, the previous owner never took it out of his house love.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
But goes to get Marshall cab and sees Legacy cab for $125 and decides to trade DSL for a Legacy head and $150.
That ^ biggrin.gif

But I have to admit I'm surprised the GH50 lasted as long as it did. I was starting to think it was a lifer! Nothing wrong with swapping out amps, though, if it keeps you happy and interested in playing. cool.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica View Post
That ^ biggrin.gif

But I have to admit I'm surprised the GH50 lasted as long as it did. I was starting to think it was a lifer! Nothing wrong with swapping out amps, though, if it keeps you happy and interested in playing. cool.gif
you'd think it's a crime by the reaction of some people here, many of who played less gigs on their one "lifer" amp that I played on each of the many amps I've had. rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

you'd think it's a crime by the reaction of some people here, many of who played less gigs on their one "lifer" amp that I played on each of the many amps I've had. rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

I've gotta' admit, the closest thing to a gig some of my amps have seen is touring the neighborhood via cranking the volume. biggrin.gif

Archived