Bros, I'm getting old, Bros

The Anomaly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RDV (as best I can): I was fat (215 pounds, uncomfortable is 38" jeans) in March. The only rippage I was sporting were voluminous farts. I dropped 50 pounds by late June, solely by diet and walking. After that started doing yoga, a month or so after that started doing the BW exercise thing. Put back on almost 10 pounds of shoulder mass by late November-ish. I'm just shy of 170 pounds (5'-7"), 32" jeans are now loose; feel like a million bucks.

• Members

RDV (as best I can): I was fat (215 pounds, uncomfortable is 38" jeans) in March. The only rippage I was sporting were voluminous farts. I dropped 50 pounds by late June, solely by diet and walking. After that started doing yoga, a month or so after that started doing the BW exercise thing. Put back on almost 10 pounds of shoulder mass by late November-ish. I'm just shy of 170 pounds (5'-7"), 32" jeans are now loose; feel like a million bucks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

RB, do you have a gym membership/can you get one?

I could but my main free time is my lunch hour at home. I have free weights and a pull up bar and determination. Driving anywhere eats in to that and two sub two year olds take up my after work time. My lunch hour is my only 'free hour'.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

RB, do you have a gym membership/can you get one?

I could but my main free time is my lunch hour at home. I have free weights and a pull up bar and determination. Driving anywhere eats in to that and two sub two year olds take up my after work time. My lunch hour is my only 'free hour'.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

...my main free time is my lunch hour at home. I have free weights and a pull up bar and determination.

That's all you need. I work out about 25 minutes a day at home. About twice a week I do hot yoga elsewhere.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

...my main free time is my lunch hour at home. I have free weights and a pull up bar and determination.

That's all you need. I work out about 25 minutes a day at home. About twice a week I do hot yoga elsewhere.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post

Solution.thumb.gif

Archived