The Anomaly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge View Post
try some stretching exercises.

Oh... and, you old.
This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge View Post
try some stretching exercises.

Oh... and, you old.
This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive View Post
Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

egu13o.jpg

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car. wave.gif

• Members
Times infinity.

egu13o.jpg

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by isvoid View Post
Times infinity.

egu13o.jpg

Would

• Members
Times infinity.

egu13o.jpg

Would

• Members
love.gif

only if they were droopy like dan's redface.gif
Do tell more about the yogaredface.gif

I usually lift 3 days a week, do a lot of jogging/hiking/walking, and have a fairly balanced diet and am pretty happy - but I feel like that sort of stuff could really take me to the next levelcop.gif

• Members
love.gif

I usually lift 3 days a week, do a lot of jogging/hiking/walking, and have a fairly balanced diet and am pretty happy - but I feel like that sort of stuff could really take me to the next levelcop.gif

• Members
love.gif

• Members
love.gif

• Members
This is a fact.

Many years ago I worked with a fellow that was 10-15 years older than me...I knew that he ran but that didn't explained the buffness icon_lol.gif . I asked him what his routine was. He said the single best thing you can do for your body is stretching. I'm unsure of the exact science of it...other than it just makes sense.

And Anomaly...I thought you were kidding at first....then you said you raised your strap...and I was like...OOoooOOh. Anomaly is getting old! Strap comes up, gain knob goes down? idn_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

• Members
This is a fact.

Many years ago I worked with a fellow that was 10-15 years older than me...I knew that he ran but that didn't explained the buffness icon_lol.gif . I asked him what his routine was. He said the single best thing you can do for your body is stretching. I'm unsure of the exact science of it...other than it just makes sense.

And Anomaly...I thought you were kidding at first....then you said you raised your strap...and I was like...OOoooOOh. Anomaly is getting old! Strap comes up, gain knob goes down? idn_smilie.gificon_lol.gif

• Members
Times infinity.

egu13o.jpg

That pic is making me question my sexual preference. love.gif

• Members
Times infinity.

egu13o.jpg

That pic is making me question my sexual preference. love.gif

Archived