• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by isvoid View Post
Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

egu13o.jpg

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car. wave.gif
That's you, bro~?! Damn, that is good shape for any age. cool.gif I'm a bit over a decade younger and prolly' feel a decade older at times. biggrin.gif Thanks for some motivation to work on a new year's resolution. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by isvoid View Post
Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

egu13o.jpg

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car. wave.gif
That's you, bro~?! Damn, that is good shape for any age. cool.gif I'm a bit over a decade younger and prolly' feel a decade older at times. biggrin.gif Thanks for some motivation to work on a new year's resolution. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
Two unrelated facts, but:

1. I'm having some back pain
2. I just raised my straps to make my guitars sit higher cry.gif
Oh{censored}. At this point you should look into a hollow body gibson and one of those cabby hats that hipsters and Brian Johnson from AC/DC wear, because it's all mustang sally and politician played at medium gain from here on out.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
Anybody here do Yoga? Tell me about it.
I've heard it does a body good. redface.gif

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica View Post
That's you, bro~?! Damn, that is good shape for any age.
thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica View Post
Thanks for some motivation to work on a new year's resolution. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif
that sir, is sweet music to my ears (to inspire others is truly one of my wants), thank you for sharing that thought!!

on new years resolutions mine is to continue to review and refine my healthy lifestyle, redefining what's possible and expected for geezerdom; just one of the many benefits being a killer bod that makes my wife chatter like a kitteh fixed on a laser beam icon_lol.gif

Archived