Bros, I'm getting old, Bros

The Anomaly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by sleewell View Post
izzy you juicin brah?
If by juicing you mean steroids / supplements etc. -- no.

If by juicing you mean the liquification of fruits and veggies -- no.

Have considered the latter tho, especially since the magic bullet juicer thread (or whatever it's called).

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
That pic is making me question my sexual preference. love.gif
love.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sleewell View Post
izzy you juicin brah?
If by juicing you mean steroids / supplements etc. -- no.

If by juicing you mean the liquification of fruits and veggies -- no.

Have considered the latter tho, especially since the magic bullet juicer thread (or whatever it's called).

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
That pic is making me question my sexual preference. love.gif
love.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Thanks brother thumb.gif

My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like {censored} I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not {censored}ing bad at all. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Thanks brother thumb.gif

My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like {censored} I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not {censored}ing bad at all. icon_lol.gif

• Members

How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?

I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

• Members

I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

Archived