I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

Sounds like you're running out of comebacks brah, its ok to be jealous of one of the most sought after tones of all time

No, I'm not running out of comebacks, but I am running out of "give-a-damns." Just be glad your mother didn't when she ran out of time to visit an abortion clinic.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

No, I'm not running out of comebacks, but I am running out of "give-a-damns." Just be glad your mother didn't when she ran out of time to visit an abortion clinic.

A mum joke? Good work brah you're on a roll with the offensive insults, keep em coming. Its ok to be jealous of one of the most sought after tones of all time

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue View Post
Anyway brahs I'm off to play with myself in excitement over nailing one of the most sought after tones in history. Keep crying in jealousy brahs
Have fun playing with yourself in your own excrement. I like how you likened slashs tone to being covered in excrement though. Very fitting.

You wouldn't happen to be that douch bag on youtube who is literally trying to BE Slash?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zehn

View Post

This. It's just an isolated guitar track.

No brah, the backing track is a cover version from Guitar Hero. If you go into practice mode, hover over "Full Song" and let the recording play, it plays the entire track for you without the lead guitar.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Dude that is the best isolated slash track I've heard. Well until the rest of the band kicks in.

Wait I'm a bit drunk so what are you saying brah? Are you saying that I isolated the lead guitar which is actually played by Slash? If so, thanks for the compliment brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

Wait I'm a bit drunk so what are you saying brah? Are you saying that I isolated the lead guitar which is actually played by Slash? If so, thanks for the compliment brah

Sounds a bit flat to me brah. Like a drunken flat.

Archived