I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Sounds like {censored}... Not enough crystal lettuce in the mid highs.. Also the fluff in the low mids is just completely missing, and not to mention the badunk in the low lows...

Have your jealous ears checked brah

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

View Post

Yeah, I want to sound like a guy who's been in two successful bands, the first with only one good album, and the second with two good albums and a junkie lead singer. Throw in some ego and a top hat, and you've got that Slash tone.

Apparently he was successful enough to have his tone become one of the most sought after in history for guitarists brah

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue View Post
Apparently he was successful enough to have his tone become one of the most sought after in history for guitarists brah
Are you kidding me?

I don't care if his guitar is made of solid gold and he {censored}s diamonds. He's still an overrated player with "okay" rock tone.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent View Post
Are you kidding me?

I don't care if his guitar is made of solid gold and he {censored}s diamonds. He's still an overrated player with "okay" rock tone.
Overrated? 100% agreed.

His tone is still one of the most sought after in history brah:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+get+the+slash+tone

"About 9,630,000 results"

• Members
Overrated? 100% agreed.

His tone is still one of the most sought after in history brah:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+get+the+slash+tone

"About 9,630,000 results"
And that means nothing to me. I'm sure twice as many want EVH's tone, but that doesn't mean that I want either player's sound. I have yet to hear a guitar player that made thousands of dollars worth of equipment sound so good that lesser equipment couldn't replicate it.

• Members

Dear The Rogue,

Nobody here gives a {censored}. Slashes tone is icepicks and razorblades for the ears. Please to be {censored}in' off and dyin' brah. Thanks.

Signed,
The Rest of Us.

PS: Search "how do I get the brown sound"

About 210,000,000 results

You may wanna check your "most sought after" claim at the door along with our give a {censored}s.

• Members

View Post

And that means nothing to me. I'm sure twice as many want EVH's tone, but that doesn't mean that I want either player's sound. I have yet to hear a guitar player that made thousands of dollars worth of equipment sound so good that lesser equipment couldn't replicate it.

This isnt about money brah, this is about difficulty. I achieved one of the most sought after, difficult tones in history. If I'm still here tomorrow, I'll post my EVH tone, it is even easier.

• Members

View Post

This isnt about money brah, nor is it about what you like/want, this is about difficulty. I achieved one of the most sought after, difficult tones in history. If I'm still here tomorrow, I'll post my EVH tone, it is even easier.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
Dear The Rogue,

Nobody here gives a {censored}. Slashes tone is icepicks and razorblades for the ears. Please to be {censored}in' off and dyin' brah. Thanks.

Signed,
The Rest of Us.
Why you so jealous brah?

Signed,
The man who nailed one of the most sought after tones in history

• Members
This isnt about money brah, nor is it about what you like/want, this is about difficulty. I achieved one of the most sought after, difficult tones in history. If I'm still here tomorrow, I'll post my EVH tone, it is even easier.
Difficult?

I realize that you're a troll, but you're not a good one.

Archived