Who's boosting a really nice amp with an el-cheapo pedal?

draelyc

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact

View Post

I used the stock Boss SD-1 for a long time.

Now i'm using the Keeley version which is one of my favorite pedals ever. cool.gif

I bought a USA Bad Monkey when they first came out but I never really dug it with any of my amps.

For a while, I had both the stock and Keeley SD-1s, and the Keeley was superior in every measurable way, natch. Funny, though -- with my particular amps, the Monkey just worked better. idn_smilie.gif That was before I got the Fireball, which is the nicest od I've got, but it's almost too "highbrow" at times, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse

View Post

I just plug my Alabama {censored} muffin into my Dumble, the tone isn't good but the looks i get at church are worth it.

Lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R

View Post

while on this topic, I got a Keeley SD-1 I might be willing to sell/trade with anyone wanting an excellent boost.

my fave boost ever is my Exotic BB preamp custom shop version with mid-boost. love.gif

I so want to try one of those!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact

View Post

I used the stock Boss SD-1 for a long time.

Now i'm using the Keeley version which is one of my favorite pedals ever. cool.gif

I bought a USA Bad Monkey when they first came out but I never really dug it with any of my amps.

For a while, I had both the stock and Keeley SD-1s, and the Keeley was superior in every measurable way, natch. Funny, though -- with my particular amps, the Monkey just worked better. idn_smilie.gif That was before I got the Fireball, which is the nicest od I've got, but it's almost too "highbrow" at times, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse

View Post

I just plug my Alabama {censored} muffin into my Dumble, the tone isn't good but the looks i get at church are worth it.

Lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R

View Post

while on this topic, I got a Keeley SD-1 I might be willing to sell/trade with anyone wanting an excellent boost.

my fave boost ever is my Exotic BB preamp custom shop version with mid-boost. love.gif

I so want to try one of those!

Archived