Who's boosting a really nice amp with an el-cheapo pedal?

draelyc

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't necessarily consider my amp a "really" nice amp, but I love it... Anyway, I have used a Dano Cool Cat OD v.1 and an SD-1 with the Monte Allums GT Mod with great results.

Anybody looking to try the Cool Cat OD v.1 in front of there amp, I am running a raffle and giving it away to whomever I draw out of a hat... Check it out! I am doing this because of Dolf doing a similar raffle that I won thumb.gif

• Members

I don't necessarily consider my amp a "really" nice amp, but I love it... Anyway, I have used a Dano Cool Cat OD v.1 and an SD-1 with the Monte Allums GT Mod with great results.

Anybody looking to try the Cool Cat OD v.1 in front of there amp, I am running a raffle and giving it away to whomever I draw out of a hat... Check it out! I am doing this because of Dolf doing a similar raffle that I won thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R

View Post

I paid $35 for my Dano CTO-1 (Timmy clone) before they redesigned the circuit. Hands down best bang for your buck boost opportunity ever, at least when they were fresh on the market. That said, the CTO-2 is cheap as hell and clips I've heard sound just as good or better than CTO-1.

Yep. I got a CTO-1 I use in front of my Recto.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R

View Post

I paid $35 for my Dano CTO-1 (Timmy clone) before they redesigned the circuit. Hands down best bang for your buck boost opportunity ever, at least when they were fresh on the market. That said, the CTO-2 is cheap as hell and clips I've heard sound just as good or better than CTO-1.

Yep. I got a CTO-1 I use in front of my Recto.

Archived