Best PS3 game?

Hessian3

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

I finally got a PS3. Going to get some games. What's your favorite game?

Depends on what genres you're in to. Some to look at:

Ratchet and Clank (any but All for one)

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

Prince of Persia

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3

View Post

I finally got a PS3. Going to get some games. What's your favorite game?

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

Prince of Persia

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir

View Post

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Prince of Persia

Son, we need to have a serious talk about what constitutes an RPG. In god of war, you gain experience and have some control over what abilities / attributes you 'spend' it on, but you have the same thing with money in racing games. Wouldn't call those RPGs... No big deal, just wanted to be a nitpicky jackass on the internet.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir

View Post

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Prince of Persia

Son, we need to have a serious talk about what constitutes an RPG. In god of war, you gain experience and have some control over what abilities / attributes you 'spend' it on, but you have the same thing with money in racing games. Wouldn't call those RPGs... No big deal, just wanted to be a nitpicky jackass on the internet.

• Members

Dark Souls and Demons Souls are crushingly hard, much different than the button mashers like Batman.

Uncharted 2 & 3 are very good. Almost like a movie that you get to control the main character for.

Gran Turismo 5 if you're into racing. You need to get a wheel & pedals to really make it fun though IMO. I need to get a stand for my wheel... haven't been able to play since I moved frown.gif

MGS4 is annoying. You spend more time waiting around waiting for the perfect time to sneak to the next hiding spot than you do exploring or doing anything resembling "fun".

Oher than that I play my xbox way more... games that are on both I get for xbox because I have more friends on there.

• Members

Dark Souls and Demons Souls are crushingly hard, much different than the button mashers like Batman.

Uncharted 2 & 3 are very good. Almost like a movie that you get to control the main character for.

Gran Turismo 5 if you're into racing. You need to get a wheel & pedals to really make it fun though IMO. I need to get a stand for my wheel... haven't been able to play since I moved frown.gif

MGS4 is annoying. You spend more time waiting around waiting for the perfect time to sneak to the next hiding spot than you do exploring or doing anything resembling "fun".

Oher than that I play my xbox way more... games that are on both I get for xbox because I have more friends on there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest

View Post

Which wheel do you have, and does it have force feedback??? I've been playing Forza 4 with the official Xbox wheel (now discontinued) and it's a {censored}ing BLAST!!!

Archived