Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

You're stupid and no one likes you.

View Post

Your mother wants to abort you for being such a loser

View Post

Cops are going to raid you for your illegal guns.

Paul, why do you own guns that are illegal in your area?

View Post

You have no friends and your cats are going to eat your carcass when you die from diabetes.

View Post

Obama is going to make you a criminal overnight and rape your rights. I will be laughing as you're hauled off to prison.

No one else will care. You suck at life.

View Post

You'll be treated like CharvelDowns when they release you. A dirty felon registered with the state. Normal people will treat you like a plague victim or a sexual predator.

View Post

Wasn't it you that already had a prior sex offender charge?

How did you like informing your neighbors that you're a sex offender? Is that why you own guns? Scared that good people see you as scum?

View Post

Did you diddle little boys or little girls, Paul?

Classy. You sure take trolling to another level. facepalm.gif

What do you think about the Gawker article?

• Members

View Post

Hilarious.

You're stupid.

View Post

You're stupid and no one likes you.

View Post

Your mother wants to abort you for being such a loser

View Post

Cops are going to raid you for your illegal guns.

Paul, why do you own guns that are illegal in your area?

View Post

You have no friends and your cats are going to eat your carcass when you die from diabetes.

View Post

Obama is going to make you a criminal overnight and rape your rights. I will be laughing as you're hauled off to prison.

No one else will care. You suck at life.

View Post

You'll be treated like CharvelDowns when they release you. A dirty felon registered with the state. Normal people will treat you like a plague victim or a sexual predator.

View Post

Wasn't it you that already had a prior sex offender charge?

How did you like informing your neighbors that you're a sex offender? Is that why you own guns? Scared that good people see you as scum?

View Post

Did you diddle little boys or little girls, Paul?

Classy. You sure take trolling to another level. facepalm.gif

What do you think about the Gawker article?

• Members

View Post

I think you're {censored}ing stupid and laugh at your weak minded attempts to debate. Eat {censored}, loser.

What did your neighbors do when you had to tell them you are a sex offender? That was you that said that, right?

I haven't attempted to debate there buddy. I just asked what you thought of the article. I am not sure how to ask you about what you think about the article in any more simple terms. I don't speak 3rd Grader.

No, I am not a sex offender. Never been to court except as a juror. Never molested a child, never broken any laws other than not wearing a seat belt in Kommifornia.

Still not sure what that has to do with your ability to read the article and respond. But whatever.

• Members

View Post

I think you're {censored}ing stupid and laugh at your weak minded attempts to debate. Eat {censored}, loser.

What did your neighbors do when you had to tell them you are a sex offender? That was you that said that, right?

I haven't attempted to debate there buddy. I just asked what you thought of the article. I am not sure how to ask you about what you think about the article in any more simple terms. I don't speak 3rd Grader.

No, I am not a sex offender. Never been to court except as a juror. Never molested a child, never broken any laws other than not wearing a seat belt in Kommifornia.

Still not sure what that has to do with your ability to read the article and respond. But whatever.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise

View Post

Because {censored} you, laws. It's all about freedom. They can't make you wear a seat belt. {censored} the government. They're just there to control you. GUNS GUNS GUNS.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise

View Post

Because {censored} you, laws. It's all about freedom. They can't make you wear a seat belt. {censored} the government. They're just there to control you. GUNS GUNS GUNS.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

2nd amendment is 1 more and 2 times as much the 1st amendment.

But the 1st amendment came first. So it's hard to say who wins.

If the 1st amendment had guns, people wouldn't be abusing it today and the 2nd would lose due to the 1st having the higher ground... And guns...

Then again Hardtail can shoot down choppers so the 2nd has that advantage against the higher ground.

You're right, hard to say.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse G

View Post

2nd amendment is 1 more and 2 times as much the 1st amendment.

But the 1st amendment came first. So it's hard to say who wins.

If the 1st amendment had guns, people wouldn't be abusing it today and the 2nd would lose due to the 1st having the higher ground... And guns...

Then again Hardtail can shoot down choppers so the 2nd has that advantage against the higher ground.

You're right, hard to say.

Archived