marshallnoise

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uymMI_omik

This is what I picture MarshallNoise Paul like when people mention guns.

And here lies the problem with these nationally publicized debate. The majority of gun owners(me) are not insane. However, I have no desire to spout off my beliefs to those who aren't all that interested in them. It kills me to watch this; Piers looked like a gigantic ass after berating the last gun advocate he had on his show(can't recall his name at the moment) and perfectly righted his image by bringing this nut onto his program. Jones popped on with his tin foil hat solidly in place. I promise, the majority of us are not like that despite what it looks like.

Now, back to the original post. I completely disagree with what is being published. While it is perfectly legal as the info is public record, the majority of people don't know where to look to find that kind of information. For owners in crappier neighborhoods, a lot of guns are procured by gangs by stealing them and this just gives them a map. It puts families in danger and I find it completely ironic that the people calling for tighter gun control due to all of these families being tragically ruined by Newtown, are in turn putting more families in danger. That's my gripe with it.

Forgive my wording, I was out late last night and I'm still sort of hungover and just now getting my coffee boring.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

This is what I picture MarshallNoise Paul like when people mention guns.

And here lies the problem with these nationally publicized debate. The majority of gun owners(me) are not insane. However, I have no desire to spout off my beliefs to those who aren't all that interested in them. It kills me to watch this; Piers looked like a gigantic ass after berating the last gun advocate he had on his show(can't recall his name at the moment) and perfectly righted his image by bringing this nut onto his program. Jones popped on with his tin foil hat solidly in place. I promise, the majority of us are not like that despite what it looks like.

Now, back to the original post. I completely disagree with what is being published. While it is perfectly legal as the info is public record, the majority of people don't know where to look to find that kind of information. For owners in crappier neighborhoods, a lot of guns are procured by gangs by stealing them and this just gives them a map. It puts families in danger and I find it completely ironic that the people calling for tighter gun control due to all of these families being tragically ruined by Newtown, are in turn putting more families in danger. That's my gripe with it.

Forgive my wording, I was out late last night and I'm still sort of hungover and just now getting my coffee boring.gif

Archived